ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport London Highroller Steaknight

Ant is too scared to change his avatar as I said he'd face further punishment if he changed it before I said it was allowed. Lol.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Can you come up with a new one for him to make that serves the same purpose but doesn't make him look like
fat_gamer_kid.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Let down Dave! Train wasn't that bad tbf, iPod in - done. Just wish I had left my car at home rather than the train station so I could have a proper drink.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I made the drive to the station mistake as well, so couldnt drink much either, bit of a fail that really, still had a good night though.

Listerine & Poledo
Still hanging out my arse, didn't even drink that much. f**k sake.

You weren't looking healthy when we left you in All Bar One.

I'd imagine if you carried on you were a complete nail by the time you passed out on the train!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol, he fell in slow motion! I thought he was f**king around at first...then a plate smashed.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Well one if you count the glasses.

I cant get the stench of that beer out of my nose.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I should have come to this :(

But really couldnt be bothered to sit on a train with the great unwashed ...

Looks like i missed out. On steak anyway.

Not being on Facebook means you missed the pic showing the cost of the bill. Came to about the same as what your Trophy is worth.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
How many pints did you have before the meal?

LOL! It wasn't just the actions of a drunk man, I slipped on my coat that was on the bench (that I was walking across), but honestly, I'm not sure.

Well one if you count the glasses.

I cant get the stench of that beer out of my nose.

It was ALL about the nice glass! Coat has gone to the dry cleaners and shirt is in the wash as we speak. Want me to cover the dry cleaners for you coat? :eek:

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
It was just under 500 IIRC, no one was drinking much in the restaurant so that kept the bill pretty reasonable :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
That beer in the restaurant was gorgeous. Have a right taste for it now.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
That beer was awesome, the eastern European saying the name of the beer was awesomer.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Lol @ everyone copying my pisstake of calling it sierra leonoe so much you all forgot the real name

As good says, sierra navada

and she did sound FIT saying it