ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East Christmas Night Out - 5th Dec - London

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
I do plan to be there. I'm free pretty much all evening so I can do dinner and drinks if that's happening- just let me know when to arrive where and I should be able to sort something out.

7pm Katzenjammer or whatever it's called!

Me and @rctempire will be travelling up to Fenchurch street, is anyone else on that train line and wants to meet along the way?

Also, @Rob - Are you still coming? I may have a favour to ask if thats ok!

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
It does kind of appear this is going ahead without a great deal of confirmed attendance? Someone get messaging people! As for me, I'm fitting a new engine to the honda saturday day, as long as I'm done I'll try to drag @TheEvilGiraffe and @Scrooge and @Goodj with me

@TheEvilGiraffe has claimed he isn't attending to me. So I said I'd tag him a lot to change his mind, should work, right?
@TheEvilGiraffe

@Scrooge has said he's a firm maybe! And I had assumed @Goodj was coming as he thought of the restaurant?!

Listerine & Poledo
Never assume anything, but thanks for the thought @RyG

I've got a fair amount of work to get done at the old mans tomorrow morning. If that spills over in the afternoon I could be boned.

THAT SAID!
Could always Listerine my way in just for food lolz

Listerine & Poledo
How?
Jusy do it.

Just edited.

Still at the old mans trying to brace the fucked out-buildings that got smashed in the winds during the week

Shed isn't so much a problem but the kennels need righting by sundown

Edit: his idea of a "mornings work" does not translate in practice

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Just edited.

Still at the old mans trying to brace the fucked out-buildings that got smashed in the winds during the week

Shed isn't so much a problem but the kennels need righting by sundown

Edit: his idea of a "mornings work" does not translate in practice
Get it done. You'll be sound for 7.
Thought you'd grace us with your presence.

Captain Hat

CS Academician
ClioSport Club Member
  2002 Clio RS 172 Cup
Oh, and just so people can recognise me when I get there I'll be the 6'3" guy with glasses and loads of hair. Probably wearing combat trousers and a death metal T-shirt. I also have a beard that I should probably get around to removing one of these days, as it's more annoying than cool.