ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East Christmas Night Out - 5th Dec - London

Clio with a body kit
Sorry @Goodj your going to have to travel to the big smoke alone, but I do have a decent reason not to be making it.

I do plan to get out to a few car based events and some of the social events next year tho.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Again, mine is fine. Parking outside, floor space for air beds. I can house at least three people I'd imagine.

That's a very kind offer, cheers mate. I'm going to confirm with work that I can have that weekend off, and providing that it's all good, I'm in.

This is of course, assuming that we've settled on Lahndan?

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I might be up for London..

I warn you though, last time I had a night out in London, I ended up staggering in to the County Hall Marriott absolutely soaked, covered in grass stains after drunk running from Ally Pally and was utterly, utterly ruined.

Not their usual clientele ha ha

Last edited:
  Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Ok. Sounds like London it is.

Could a mod update OP to relect London on the 5th of December.

Next step: What to do. Meal then head out? If so, would need a definate list of people and a venue to book.

Listerine & Poledo
I'm not bothered about losing £200 on getting mildly drunk in London, if entirely honest.

If it comes down to that, I'll probably just train it in and out on the day