ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport @ Knockhill

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Was gutted i missed the R34 skyline bin it at the hairpin by about 1 sec.

None the less it was a good night and met some new faces to old names.

.GAZ. i do feel sorry for you with that tyre.

IMG_4030.gif

IMG_4037.gif

IMG_4039.gif

IMG_4038.gif

IMG_4036.gif

IMG_4034.gif

IMG_4033.gif

IMG_4032.gif

IMG_4031.gif

IMG_4029.gif

IMG_4028.gif

IMG_4027.gif

IMG_4026.gif

IMG_4025.gif

IMG_4020.gif

IMG_4021.gif

IMG_4022.gif

IMG_4023.gif

IMG_4024.gif

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Just got into bed, car started performing on the way home, backfiring like mad and running on 3. Pulled over for 5mins and then set off again, and it was fine? WTF Renault :s

Great photos, didnt meet you but your car has to be the cleanest trophy about!

Cup In bits
Just got into bed, car started performing on the way home, backfiring like mad and running on 3. Pulled over for 5mins and then set off again, and it was fine? WTF Renault :s

Great photos, didnt meet you but your car has to be the cleanest trophy about!

I wish mine done that, I officially f**king hate French cars.

Cheers for the spin Gaz while it lasted and Danny for the coil pack.

172 track car
Great nite and weather was kind, I was approaching hairpin when skyline spun! Not sure what he did?? Got my car home to find front pads almost at metal and near side front 888 destroyed! Still well worth it as car ran well all nite.
any more nites planned??

​Cheers Scott

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Scott is thst your flamer witht the ITBs?

Lovely car if it is, i was chasing you before we got the yellow flag due to the skyline!

172 track car
Scott is thst your flamer witht the ITBs?

Lovely car if it is, i was chasing you before we got the yellow flag due to the skyline!
Thats was me mate, your car seemed to be goin well, had a look for you a couple of times but when you were on track I was in pits until last session we were both out!
great nite

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Have you got a thread on here for your car? The noise of it goes right through you when you pass haha.

Aye it seemed to perform well considering its almost standard! engine must be a good one ;) brakes were really bad towards the end though, trying to keep with you was getting harder every lap :(

Really enjoyed it, hopefully we can get another night sorted out soon!

renault clio 182
Cracking night there tonight Marc R your trophy is mint perfect example! And swede cup gutting about your misfire hopefully you get it fixed quick enough must say tho your engine bay is crazy clean! Nice too meet some more members and put faces too usernames and the usual bunch especially stu for the laps

renault clio 182
Haha the pinky orange messed up turinis? Yeah lol is a plastidip disaster that I've not pealed off yet lol

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Was a super night guys and Danny i totally blame you for telling you that i would rather run round the track naked than take my trophy on as thats when i missed the skyline going tyre munching.

My clio is not that clean, Im anything but happy, Still a very long way to go with it untill i will be happy.

I loved the AG 200, I totally love that colour and Scotram's 172 is crazy loud.

Would love to know who was trying to break into my car tho (Shitty Alarm !!)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Wish I took a run up tonight now. It was a cracking evening.
POOF!
I wish mine done that, I officially f**king hate French cars.

Cheers for the spin Gaz while it lasted and Danny for the coil pack.
Not a problem mate. Pitty we only squeezed in 3 laps.
Great nite and weather was kind, I was approaching hairpin when skyline spun! Not sure what he did?? Got my car home to find front pads almost at metal and near side front 888 destroyed! Still well worth it as car ran well all nite.
any more nites planned??

​Cheers Scott
I bet my NSF tyre was worse than yours, LOL!!!

;)

You should run the Hot Hatch REVERSE day tomorrow, that'll even out the wear :p

There's a few of us heading up tomorrow.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Aye that noise of the thottle bodies is mental!

There was another trophy in the paddock aswell wasnt there?

Cup In bits
any more nites planned??

​Cheers Scott

Ta for the hand while comp testing my thing, your car looked good from a distance, pity I was trying to fix my thing all night and never got a chance to speak to most.

Sorry didnt get to meet you mate, problems with the cup i take it? Hope its nothing serious!

Yeah same mate, bad missfire after 20 mins. I comp tested it last night so at least the engines healthy (ish) , away to work through every plug and ignition component.

Cracking night there tonight Marc R your trophy is mint perfect example! And swede cup gutting about your misfire hopefully you get it fixed quick enough must say tho your engine bay is crazy clean! Nice too meet some more members and put faces too usernames and the usual bunch especially stu for the laps

You can polish a tird with some paint ;)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I was finding it difficult to see out of the windscreen last night due to the bugs!

Is the boy with the black 200 on here?

225 meg
Cracking night guys, some lovely cars on show too best for me had to be marc's trophy immaculate to say the least, that engine bay was stunning :cool: credit to you sir

Good to get some laps in with you gaz epic driver my friend, full toot lol

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
My Mrs was going to ask stu if he would give the car to Ash to take her round HA HA HA

There was another trophy in the paddock aswell wasnt there?

The Trophy in the paddock was Turbo Tic's he is on here and cliotrophy.co.uk

Altho its feeling sorry for itself the price he paid for it was crazy mad altho it does need some work on it to tidy it up which i think he is going to be doing in the near future

Cracking night guys, some lovely cars on show too best for me had to be marc's trophy immaculate to say the least, that engine bay was stunning :cool: credit to you sir

Good to get some laps in with you gaz epic driver my friend, full toot lol

I have just ordered some more OE stuff to clean the engine bay. Engine mounts and im now on the hunt for a cheap top inlet to get powder coated.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
I was just wondering if you were on here or 197.net Sam! You get your brakes sorted out in the end?

I want to see the videos!

Black 200
Lol Liam yeah sorted out in the end ! I'm on 200.net as well ! Right somebody help me find out who the feck was taking photos at the hairpin , I want my photos. :p

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Who was taking the pics at the start, in the pit lane?

​Surely there's videos? :O

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
FYI, I lifted off.

You were passing me though, wether I lifted or not lol.