ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Calendar

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Take your pick:

DSC00646.jpg

DSC00639.jpg

DSC00521.jpg

DSC00457.jpg

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
5 months left in the calendar as it stands at the moment.

There are some great trophy pics on here and i would realy like to use them on the calendar, but i think its only fair to have it members only.

So get joined and your in!!

cheers

Andre

keep em coming, will have it finished in no time at all

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
keep them pics coming, like i said i still need some unuseual colours and MK's trying to keet an even number of Mk1, 2 Vee etc etc

Sooner i get all the pics Sooner i Can complete the calendar

cheers

Andre

Chocolate Bar™
i think its maybe best if we do a mk1 calender and a mk2 calender, theres so many nice pics!

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
Thats what makes the caledar so much fun!!!

Only the strongest will survive !!!! lol

We still need to fill the following months

MARCH
APRIL
MAY
OCTOBER

Cheers
Andre

1.8 Civic EX
surely it would be better to do it for 2007 anyway? seeing as we are nearly half way through this year anyway??!

I think there should be a "Naples" calendar featuring just mine and scotts as they are clearly the best ;)

Chocolate Bar™
its a really nice idea, i think the girlfriend will prefer it to my current calenders ;)

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
Ok We are Getting there!!!!

I would realy like some good pics of a Mk2 Ph1, Some good pics of Hippychicks Pink Racer and a willy

Thanks

Andre

al

ST on the way...
heavy weight said:
Hi All

Just a little bored so thought i would create a cliosport callendar for everyone to download!!!

However since the gallery section of the site seems to have disapeared i need some pics of peoples clios to finish it off.

Nice examples please and in as many different colours as possible ie orange, blue, pink, the more unuseual and different the better

cheers

Andre
yorkshire Area rep

How about some from our April meet? ;)

mini-PICT0173.jpg

mini-PICT0191.jpg

IMG_0063_edit.gif
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c28/lickeldevil_2k1/yorkshire_meet_02042006/IMG_0063_edit.jpg

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g276/almarsden/mini-PICT0191.jpg

Last edited:
  '92 172, Lotus Elise
DSC_0255_lowered_cropped.jpg

he said he wanted interesting colours :p
and its not your common of the garden variety 3dr either ;)

Taken using a nikon d50, fullres/other shots available

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Hi Andre, What about the water splash Pics form the North Yorkshire Run that Andy took? ;)