ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Calendar

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
TomS said:
or this one I like :

zvdks6.gif

Tom got ur pm, if possible could i have a higher resolution pic of this one..... i have an idea

Cheers

Andre

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
Rhino16v said:
at least tell us who's pics your using!!

Havnt Decided yet..... will wait until i get all of the pics in and then i will choose the best of the lot, of course only 12 cars will make it and i would like a nice mix of all marks and colours.

Would be realy nice to have some pics of cars in snow for december!!

when i have decided wich cars have made it i will ask for forum names and makes models etc to add to the bottom of each page.

Cheers

Andre

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
that wasnt my car dipshit ;) (lol)

i thought u "knew" williams?

please for one notice the mk1 side strips on the one with the side strip.
also please notice the wingmirrors
and the grill

all evidence points towards williams 1, and i have a 3 ;)

Beetle
lol shut it:eek:
those 2 pics are too confusing, didn't click they're two different willys, looks like they're in the same position

106 GTi
Jamie_Williams3 said:
nice pics rich, although that post box looks "shopped" on. or is it me?

Cheers - No its really there like that, pics straight off the camera and resized, no PS on any of them.

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
Hi All

Cant believe what a great response i have got to this thread, there are some great pics and nice to see some of the more unuseual colours coming forward, that yellow vee for example looks the biz and the pics are well taken!!!

Keep em coming

Still looking for an orange or even a brown if there is such a thing, maybe white car in the snow might look quite cool???

Cheers

Andre
Yorkshire Area Rep