ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Calendar

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
lancsrunpetrol23vx.jpg
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/9145/lancsrunpetrol23vx.jpg

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
Hi All

Sorry i havnt been online in the last few days, been busy getting my car ready for FCS!!!

The finished article will be ready soon and i do have a lot of pictures from you guys but im trying to make it as diverse and varied as possible, different mks colours etc

Keep em coming...............

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
Great Guys

Like to orange 182, shame their not slightly better pics cos i love the colour, keep em coming only have a few more months to fill in, just diddnt want the whole callendar to be Mk 2 clios so trying to get the right mix etc.

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
All Mk2 Spaces are now full

Need pics of Williams, Valvers, Mk1's, & Maybe more of different V6 or Mk2 Ph1

Cheers

Andre

16vturbolee

yea mate was up bb friday nite hope in to get it fixed for fcs thats why i aint put my name down yet should b pickin it up next week with a bit of luck

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
hooray for garf and a phase 1 172!!!!
those pics of the blue cup and the dude with the yellow V6. theyre well good pics. love that one of the v6 near that coal mine or wateva it is.
not too sure about these random close up pics of door handles and side repeaters tho!

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
Must have posted these pics a few times over the years, but you're free to use them....

With a bit of PS work they might scrub up well

SUNSET1.jpg

MK1 - 1.8 8v - RSi
Were looking good, gonna try and have it finished in the next day or two, i will post the successfull cars and owners shortly because i will need makes, models etc...

Cheers

Andre