ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Calendar 2010

A ANIMAL
4022488326_0cb0af2781.jpg

This Is my Entry but taken by Maggie444 so credit goes to him (I have his permission)

Full sized image avaliable at This page

Excellent picture :cool:

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I thought my latest pic could be a contender until i saw some of the others, enjoy anyway :)

Picture624.jpg

130i Road, 172 Track
@rt - nice work but I thought pic #4 in your thread was the best!

peejay - could've been epic, but the silver 182's chopped off in the first pic & the FRB's chopped off in the third :(

raptor - really love your first pic!

chris205 - your car is just hot :cool:

Here's one from me:

4033934614_5b17506f3a_b.jpg

Renault Sport clio 1
Some more great shots there guys!

I'm currently going through these and will be in contact for hires versions over the next week!

;)

172 Cup
not my cars but 2 of the nicest on the forum imo. sure u can contact them if high res is needed.

cant believe no one has posted pics of these yet

1973.jpg

noj2tj.jpg

14mgf81.jpg

182 Trophy, Octavia vRS
Thanks man, camera is a Canon 5D MK2, lens was a 16-35mm F2.8 canon L all mounted a suction mount on the door :)

Renault Sport clio 1
Hey guys, some more great shots there!

I've been off ill over the last week so only getting through the new ones now and will be contacting people today.

Cheers

Iain (stozza)

E87 118d M Sport
i am having another photoshoot with shadowness on the 13th novemeber. is that too late to be considered for the calender? (depending on the shots obviously?)
one for the time being;

DSC_5405.jpg

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i cant upload my pics to photobucket without them being shrunk :( where can i upload them high res?