ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Calendar 2010

Dynamique Flamer
They will be in the shop on Monday. Limited run.

When they're gone. That's it. We sold out very quickly last year and people were left without, so were are doing pre-orders.

In the shop by Monday. Shipped with 10 days.

£9.95 inc delivery.

How when where? Am I being thick? There is nothing in the shop!?

Okay.

Try reading that post again.

The clue is in the 8th word in the first line.

Another clue is the 5th word in the 3rd line.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
ooh cant wait for it to come out :) have no idea if my cars in it but gonna order one all the same :)

E60 diesel powah
3168886778_a4607d1eff_b1.jpg

Photographer - Riad Brapples Ariane

mine1.jpg

Photographer - Jordan Gayboy Fox x

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Update:

We will start despatching these tomorrow and should have all outstanding orders complete by the weekend.

I think you'll be pleased with the finished product.

CLIO Iceberg 172
just got the Calender through, its great really nice pics, apart from the DEC photo, its cr@p you cant see any detail in it its just a page of black with a small area of light in the corner, is this just my print or was this the intended idea?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I dont like the December page either. My girlfriend noticed all the 25th days as well at the end of the December month as well, did anybody else notice this? Overall its a good calendar with some nice pics. I love the trophy pics

Thanks

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I dont like the December page either. My girlfriend noticed all the 25th days as well at the end of the December month as well, did anybody else notice this? Overall its a good calendar with some nice pics. I love the trophy pics

Thanks