ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Calendar 2010

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
IMG_1544.gif

Renault Sport clio 1
The are great shots!

Check out Simoxmino's website he has more on there and better ones than on here! ;)

White Evo V
Picture003.jpg

DSCF1027.jpg

Prob wont want engine bay pics but this is a nice clean one if you do?

DSCF1075.jpg

Thats the best I can manage at this moment in time!

It won't be.

I might show you a page or 2 when it goes in the shop, but if you want to see it all, you'll have to buy it ;)

Should be available in a week or 2. With very limited numbers..

Not necessarily.

People take pics of other peoples cars, plus meet pics. Last year we had 12 cars on the calendar. There is a lot more this time.

EP3 Civic Type R
How gutted am I that I missed the deadline ffs! 3rs year lucky eh.... Roll on 2011 ;)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
They will be available to purchase in 2009, in plenty of time to have it for 2010.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
i had an pm asking to send high res files but didnt get a reply when i asked which ones you wanted, did any of my pics make it into the calender in the end buddy

cheers
James

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I couldn't tell you tbh, I'm not the one that's putting it together. I'll merely be sending them out.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
how much will the calendar be?????

can't wait for the finished product

They will be in the shop on Monday. Limited run.

When they're gone. That's it. We sold out very quickly last year and people were left without, so were are doing pre-orders.

In the shop by Monday. Shipped with 10 days.

£9.95 inc delivery.