ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio182 new exhaust advice

Renault Clio182 bean
I am looking to buy a performance exhaust system to replace my standard rusty blowing one. I don't want anything that sounds too offensive but I do want an increase in noise over stock, something that will suit the car. Can anybody recommend me some decent exhausts, I have looked at many but would like personal opinions on noise. Money isn't a factor btw, I just want one that will line up nicely and sound nice :D. Top ones I've looked at are the RS192 (scorpion) and Milltek (seems like standard o.e sound) and Sportex (cheaply cheaply) but are they any good? i.e buy cheap buy twice ;)

Have a look also at btb, piper and janspeed.

The rs192 is quiet but I found it droned at motorway speeds.

On the contrary my current yozza is loud but doesn't drone at all.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I went with the K-tec janspeed.

I did go for the quieter of the two but you could upgrade to the super sprint centre section which makes it more raspy.

Take a look on there website.

Arctic Blue 182
I went for a ktec janspeed exhaust with the super sprint straight through pipe on Aswell , I personally wouldn't want anything louder