ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Williams 0001 & FCS 2006

Lee

BMW M2C
Morning,

For this years stand at the French Car Show ClioSport have been lucky enough to secure the original Hot hatch, Clio Williams 0001.

Only recently sold by Sir Frank Williams. This will be the cars first official outing since Renault UK acquired the car so we're very lucky to have it on our stand.

williams1a.jpg

I hope everyone is as excited about this as we are.:D

Thanks,

Lee

Haha.
And I'm not going to be there.. ;)

Be good to have a proper car next to the 182's, tho.. ;)

Lee

BMW M2C
al said:
Thats Cooooool!

We having a 197 on our stand?

No, there's only one available for shows and press stuff at the moment, that's the one the FCS are displaying.

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Not that this ins't awesome, but cliosport has turned into a mainly mk2 based club... will people notice it!

Saner said:
Not that this ins't awesome, but cliosport has turned into a mainly mk2 based club... will people notice it!

Think about it.

All Mk2's..

One, single, Best Hot Hatch Ever in pride of place. 6th Best drivers car of the last decade..

They'll notice it ;)

Lee

BMW M2C
CS are looking after it. The company who look after the Renault Press fleet will deliver it and pick it up for us.

It's owned by RUK now Rich.

The Jinx
That's good news for you guys. Hopefully they'll see the WC stand and realise the error of there ways for the following year though eh?;)

Vee dub
Lee said:
Fine by me, it'll give the rest of us time to go and take pictures of skanky models. lol

lol

Wouldn't worry about the skanky models... Rich has plenty of pics of his :rasp:

106 GTi
TomS said:
lol

Wouldn't worry about the skanky models... Rich has plenty of pics of his :rasp:

Ouch!

Anyway think we where talking females, not that they float your boat ;)

Vee dub
As a man comfortable with his sexuality Richard... I'll let these jibes go....

Just don't go getting too upset if your car gets turned into a mobile disco while your having a look around! ;)

106 GTi
Now you are being cruel Thomas!

At least I will know where to find you after ... tugging over 0001