ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio trophy cornering

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
When iv been taken a roundabout quite quickly i have noticed its lighter round the back end. doesnt spin out or that but feels really light. is the reason for this 1 of the rear wheels are lifting? have have cup suspension on the rear soon to be changed to konis i think.

thanks in advance

When I had Sachs on the front of mine and knackered cup shocks on the back, you only had to look at a roundabout and it fell over. Fun when provoked, not fun when unexpected.

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
Its hard to explain I'm expecting my car to spin or when I lift off it should give a not of play but for dome reason it doesn't it keeps going. I have cups on my back aswell . would like adjustsble shocks on rear eventually.

Al try and record it over the weekend

Cio 172 Cup,Porsche
Lift off oversteer is a characteristic of these cars, especially the Cups. You should not be travelling on a public road roundabout fast enough to need to lift off mid curve ,unless in extremis

Clio 182
Mines felt like it was on ice on roundabouts when rear shock was leaking- replaced both and no problems at rear since