ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio sport

clio sport 172
When I turn on ignition there is a high pitched buzzing from under the bonnet in or around the air flow meter,could somebody tell me whether this is normal
thanks

When i turn the battery on the car i can hear the interior controll sensor fan, and a slight hum in the engine bay. Which the engine bay noise stops humming when i turn the engine on.

The climate controll sensor still buzzes annoyingly though. Have to keep taking it apart and cleaning it every month or so to keep it quiet.

Evo 8 MR
Yeah mine doesnt do that every time i think that has something to do with the startup problem.

Evo 8 MR
Everything except the first and last bit. I have to turn it to position 3, return, then back to position 3 and the buzz then sounds, then turn to the last position, engine clicks and starts (sometimes) otherwise I have to lock/unlock and try again.

Evo 8 MR
Does mate but only on the second turn never on the first.
I'm talking from the engine bay anyway not by the interior light.

Clio Sport 182
ye stepper motor on throttle body,when i heard mine i thought there was a problem but been like it for months now and no issues with it

clio sport 172
many thanks for all the help and suggestions,took the car to my friendly mechanic and it,s the fuel pump,some cars make a noise others don't.Alls well with the clio.
thanks