ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport Saturday 2013

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Oh it looked very easy, and when it does connect you get blinded as your face is next to the light.....

Clio 172 Ph1
So I have just been quoted £883.14 for all work needing to be done on my car...cat converter, cam belt change and starter motor and optional a new instrument panel £310 Jesus I won't be buying a Car from a dealer or Martlesham garage that's a fact :(

C3 Picasso Beast
:headno:

Told you at the meet you should take it to Dan @ 519...

The cam belt needs special tools and chances are the garage won't have them! Go to Dan as he'll probably be cheaper anyhow and you'll get a nice day out in Bedford :)

Clio 172 Ph1
That's fair enough the garage would let me pay instalments I can't afford that straight off lol and I sent you a message about your interior lol reply :)

C3 Picasso Beast
Ah I see. Yeah I don't think Dan would do installments but I've never asked!

I never got a PM what did it say??

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
So I have just been quoted £883.14 for all work needing to be done on my car...cat converter, cam belt change and starter motor and optional a new instrument panel £310 Jesus I won't be buying a Car from a dealer or Martlesham garage that's a fact :(

Happy to look, bet it doesn't need all of that

C3 Picasso Beast
Bummer and it was to do with your interior on the dash where you get it and is it expensive?

Just looked through my paperwork and it cost £80 including P&P to me. Company who did it for me was SBP based in Long Eaton, Nottingham. Looking on Google though it seems they may not exist anymore! I'm sure there's someone more local to us who can do it probably for less because you could take it to them/pick it up :)

C3 Picasso Beast
It's called a flocked dash. To do it I think it involves electricity that makes the black material stick to it somehow. I don't know I'm not a scientist I just like the way it feels...

172 Cup
Coming from hellesdon in norwich and want to join the convoy . Where can I join etc ????

I'll be heading the 'scenic' route (A140 & A143) with P17 TOO to Bury St. Edmunds, so you could meet me at Harford Bridge Tesco petrol station if you wanted to head that way. The other option is to join the people heading the A11 route, although I don't know exactly who's organising that convoy.

Renault clio sport
I'll be heading the 'scenic' route (A140 & A143) with P17 TOO to Bury St. Edmunds, so you could meet me at Harford Bridge Tesco petrol station if you wanted to head that way. The other option is to join the people heading the A11 route, although I don't know exactly who's organising that convoy.
Sounds good to me. I'm new to the clio scene so will be good to meet a few norwich guys. What sort of time you thinking of leaving ? Is it just the three of us ?

172 Cup
Sounds good to me. I'm new to the clio scene so will be good to meet a few norwich guys. What sort of time you thinking of leaving ? Is it just the three of us ?

At the moment we've loosely arranged to meet between 8:45-9 at the Stratton Motor Co. but that's subject to what time the Bury lot want to meet so it'll likely change nearer the day. In terms of numbers, I think markerboy2002 said he was up for travelling a different route so that'd make at least 4 of us if he's intending to drive our route instead, and possibly 5 if LankyPestero joins also.

Renault clio sport
Ok well I will meet watever time is set and will go with you guys. Can't wait. Hope roll cage comes in time :s .....

SQ5
I promise to sort all this out tonight. I've been massively busy with work and sorting out house stuff in the evening!

SQ5
Right you lot have kinda of sorted everything before bury so looking to meet at these locations

Bury St Edmunds Tesco - 9:30 - 9:40

This will be to meet anyone coming down the A143

Newmarket Homebase - 9:50 - 10:00

This will be to meet anyone coming down the A11

Fourwentways Services, behind hotel - 10:10 - 10:20

This should get us to Duxford at about 10:30, please try and be on time as we will need to leave sharpish. As above we will wait for ten minutes which should be enough, if not just tickle the throttle for the next stop ;)

Any problems on the day my mobile number is 07743855614

Renault clio sport
some of us were thinking on meeting at Harford Bridge Tescos in Norwich and hitting A11 route as its the most direct way, is anyone else fancying that?
I thought we where meeting at harford tesco and going a143 ??? Was 4/5 of us but if everyone is going a11 I'm in . What time will we be meeting as was hoping to join the other guys at Newmarket home base for 9:50 ???

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by LankyPestero
some of us were thinking on meeting at Harford Bridge Tescos in Norwich and hitting A11 route as its the most direct way, is anyone else fancying that?

Sounds good buddy ! Do you realize i live 2 seconds from you
smiley2.gif
?

haha really? where abouts do you live?