ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Sport members cars at trax

Octavia VRS LE
First time at a car show, and first real time using an SLR to be honest, happy with some of the snaps i had,
this is a few of the clio sport members cars i snapped up!
didnt take a pic of everyones as my camera died half way through the day, didnt charge it the night before, fail!!!

IMG_0930.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg

IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

This is all i have up loaded, i have about 40 more photos left to come! so will post once they have uploaded.

BlackGold 182
nice photos, like the punto :)

you managed to send out my mates (twiztid) spanner for the coilovers yet?

BlackGold 182
lol okay good cos we wont be able to adjust them! lol also are there any other bits and bobs from them that are missing because it seems like their is something missing, washers etc

Octavia VRS LE
yeah gunna ring my mechanic later, he took them off and chucked them in the box and i just sent them, already spoke to your mate about it all abyway

Disastra Coupe
Yey, sort of a picture of mine lol... (Flamer with tow eye)

Sorry for not speaking to anyone. I didn't have a clue who any of you were :eek:

JMI

CLIO 182 SPORT
Was a great day, shame about the weather some great looking Clios out there! But what's with these show girls (MODELS) if I even call them that??? are they randomly picking these girls of the street?????

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Pleased to see a pic of mine before it pissed down :)

Brian's car looks so good with the new wheels, amazing transformation.

I'd forgotten how changing wheels can make such a difference, Shouldn't have left them sitting in the garage since Easter tbh!

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Some great pics and some sweet looking motors :).

Does anybody know what roof scoop that's originally off?

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Yes i like it, it's a bit diffrent from the usual CS sheep.
But then again by my past stuff i done to my car most CS don't agree but hey ho it's my car :).

Disastra Coupe
I'm all for different... Definitely. Just don't like that :( It's a bit Halfords imo with the roof scoop and splitter, that's all.

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Lol, I'd have to agree with the splitter looking Halfords but i like the carbon roof scoop, but if i'm mistaken i can see a roll cage so i guest it's a track car aswell.

No doubt he seen the episode of top gear when they done the 24 race and added the splitter to increase front downforce so he prob think it will also do the same for his Clio.

Megane 225 F1
Something like that happened last year too. Someone drove over a small pole sticking out the ground and fucked his car.

Octavia VRS LE
i think it is a track car cus it had a carbon boot as well! i liked it apart from the spliter.