ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio sport 172 wet drivers side front footwell and rear drivers side wet footwell

clio sport 172
hi all
iv purchased my first clio sport today,when i got home i noticed the wet drivers side front footwell and rear drivers side wet footwell, any idea where this is coming from?

thanks all

Ph1 T
I've got the same mine gets quite bad haven't a clue where it's from my rear sill gathers water

clio sport 172
hi mate thanks for the reply
its only my drivers side but its the front and back that are soaked. passengers side front and back are dry.

172 Mk 2 Iceburge Si
Check your inner sills arent blocked up....located at the bottom edge of where your sill trim is bottom of wheel arch. i had this problem had loadsa crap in side like sand and road dirt ie sludge. once cleared out ive had no probs had loads of water getting in caused the passenger side foot well carpet to get soaked!!