ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio reached 99tho miles whatt needs replacing??

As the title says what things are going to need replacing? It had cambelt done 2tho miles ago and had new plugs and oil and filter with that..
Iv got coilovers and solid topmounts waiting to go on aswell..

Any advice would b great?
Thank you.

Golf GTD Mk7
Just general service mate. Presumably you had your aux belt changed at the same time as your cambelt?

Aux belt is next months jobs lol... I was thinking will wishbones or tie rod ends do they have a lifing? Things like that?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
mk2 clios that are driven hard are bad for wearing out inner track rods and track rod ends, ive had 2 of my past cars do it, one by 45k miles and one by 80k miles. worth changing them and having a proper geometry setup done. loads of people fit the best suspension and brakes and overlook this!

it mainly does long journeys but i do drive it hard sometimes... the gearbox neads topping up for defo i think can anyone add a picture of the point were you add the oil? and what oil it takes?