ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RB7

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
That's truly awful.

I'm expecting a new Williams soon that will be some horrific colour(s) and a slightly different trim level.

GTD, Lupo
Renault_Clio_RS_RB7_01_2_RED.gif

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Actually thinking about it, releasing all these special editions makes sense. The Clio 200 is coming to the end of its life now, so they're obviously trying to animate the product as much as possible to get rid of them in preparation for Clio 4 in 2013.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Correct me if im wrong, and im not saying i like that RB7 but... limited edition means its limited, not 'special'?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Wasn't there a Black/White special for Europe aswell guys?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
There's also the twingo too. Looks as poor as the Clio. Black and yellow? Doesn't make sense.

RB One Eight Two
Horrendous. When I went and had a look at a 200 the other week the salesman did say expect a red bull edition, I laughed. I imagine that will be the one edition before the new model, which I have heard is a 5 door, comes out next summer.

I quite like the colour of that blue/purple one, minus the yellow bits and the logo on the roof.

Give me an UR or AG 200 cup anyday!

Only just been made aware of this car through a mention in another thread. WTF.

Seriously devaluing the brand now.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Gold mirrors and splitter are horrible, other than that it's quite nice.

Although it is just a black 200 with black wheels and a few stickers on it.