ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio pushed by truck thread

Mustang, S13, AX GT
As a moderator i would assume you would know that personal attacks are not allowed according to your own rules (which i assumed you agreed to, as i did).

I would appreciate it if we kept the conversation on topic and did not start insulting one another

:)
Its ok, I've already sent myself a warning for my behaviour..

AK

M240i
Have you even done small arms training?

I was a Challenger 2 Advanced Crewman, Small arms done nothing for me.

120mm FTW!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x1ayaDXJu98&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x1ayaDXJu98&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

:cool:

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I wonder if the driver is supended on pay or on no pay. That would probably indicate whether he is going to be sacked / jailed or not.
Yeah, if he's suspended on no pay, he's getting 10yrs in HMP Barlinnie AFAIK!

War hero
HGV expert
Employment law expert
Civil/Statute law expert

WOW, you're CV is impressive!

Iceberg 172
I think you guys who have never driven an HGV need to give it a rest and realise that the HGV drivers on here do know what there talking about, i mean they drive these vehicles everyday...do you?! They have to put up with the nobhead car drivers that dont give them enough room,cut them up on motorways/pull out of junctions in front of them and think they can just stop a loaded vehicle that size in an instant. My husband has been driving an HGV for 12 years, my dad for 41 years and they agree with the comments made on here by the HGV drivers.

I've driven an HGV with a trailer.....woop woop....i think that makes me an expert now :rasp: ha ha

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I think you guys who have never driven an HGV need to give it a rest and realise that the HGV drivers on here do know what there talking about, i mean they drive these vehicles everyday...do you?! They have to put up with the nobhead car drivers that dont give them enough room,cut them up on motorways/pull out of junctions in front of them and think they can just stop a loaded vehicle that size in an instant. My husband has been driving an HGV for 12 years, my dad for 41 years and they agree with the comments made on here by the HGV drivers.

I've driven an HGV with a trailer.....woop woop....i think that makes me an expert now :rasp: ha ha

Thank you :D

FLOL Arif :D
+1, best post he has ever erm... well, posted!

LOL!

i carn't get over how articulate, witty, positively driven and intelligent gaz is coming across for once.

he's usually so D.A.Ft

anyway iveco out now, cyaz!11!

172 Cup, Ibiza Cupra
Gary-Tank Commander. Majority of it was pish, but there were some good bit over the whole series.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
i carn't get over how articulate, witty, positively driven and intelligent gaz is coming across for once.

he's usually so D.A.Ft

anyway iveco out now, cyaz!11!

:star::star::star::star::star:

5 Stars for you sweetie x

182 Trophy
lol @ listen to the truck drivers, yet i went on that forum for hgv drivers and posted the comments on here and nobody listens? And my dads a hgv driver and has been for 30 years and also says the same, the driver needs sacking and going to court, which is also what the rest of the drivers on that forum said..... gaz on youre journy tommorow make sure you pull up every mile to check there isnt a clio under your front bumper because apparently you wouldnt notice, flol.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Didn't you say the driver left the scene of the accident? That article says otherwise. I was sure you knew absolutely everything about what had happened, you should get onto the telegraph and get them to sort their story out ;)

Also, in several of the articles posted the woman says she pulled the handbrake and flashed the hazard lights before grabbing her phone. Not once has she said anything about using her horn.. She's obviously very bright and very aware of what she is doing, I cant believe she would have done anything wrong..

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH]BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
Sounds about right.

What a f**king suprise - after all the idiots saying "there's no way you could do that without feeling it" - a full review board states there is NO WAY he could have heard, seen or smelt the car on the front of the truck

And even more hilariously - as I said she was joining a slip road, UNDER TAKING the lorry and turned into the middle lane too quickly catching the rear quarter on the cab and turning the car onto the front of the lorry

I'm literally doing the "I told you so" dance!!

LY R26
Fair play to the bloke, stupid bint should of gone to specsavers. Had to laugh though when they showed the footage again :D.