ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio pushed by truck thread

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Thank god you weren't the investgator when one of ours killed someone.

Your logic is laughable. If he was asleep how the hell it he stay in the straight line for starters. Trucks wander a fair bit. Also him stopping it within a minute safely is incredable.

Where you've drawn your line of sight is also off by a fiar bit.

If i get time i'll nip to the yard and take a picture from the drivers perspective.
I'd leave it mate, he's the kind of halfwit that assumes that trucks have perfect visability from every angle. The concept of blindspots is lost on him. As it always is with the drivers in the UK, if a truck is involved in an accident its always the truck drivers fault, we're much much worse drivers than car drivers are despite spending thousands of miles each week on UK roads after having a lot more training than the average joe on his morning commute...

I'd leave it mate, he's the kind of halfwit that assumes that trucks have perfect visability from every angle. The concept of blindspots is lost on him. As it always is with the drivers in the UK, if a truck is involved in an accident its always the truck drivers fault, we're much much worse drivers than car drivers are despite spending thousands of miles each week on UK roads after having a lot more training than the average joe on his morning commute...

As a moderator i would assume you would know that personal attacks are not allowed according to your own rules (which i assumed you agreed to, as i did).

I would appreciate it if we kept the conversation on topic and did not start insulting one another

:)

brilliant, go away troll/bell end/moaning sod

ohhhh noes that was a personal attack, or reality if u will.

stop moaning on and being a patronizing git, wont get you far on here.

(saying that it looks like you are a user using a second profile to me, or someone who joins up to post in a single lorry thread to cater to his articulated fetish)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Spaniard, have you ever sat in a truck? Really? Don't lie now.

I only spend 10hrs a day/5 days a week in one, what the f**k would i know!

Ktec'd 1.2 16v Sport
The reports say she phoned 999 on her mobile, Isn't that a £60 fine and 3 points?
Suppose she could of said he was driving and she was the passenger!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Does this model of truck have a window in its dash for the line of sight you have shown!

Driversview.jpg

I used to drive 7.5 tonne lorries in the TA. Thats where i was taught to drive them, although i didnt need a test as i have an old licence. These were often pulling trailors. They were bedfords. I have also driven 7.5 tonne lorries all over the UK delivering furniture for a well known swedish furniture company.

No HGV experience at driving, but i have ridden in plenty. Usually green and pulling 65 tonnes.

Ktec'd 1.2 16v Sport
lol yeah i know but couldn't be bothered reading all the spaniards ramblings
just been on itv news saying driver suspended for now, standard practice though.

182 Trophy
i lol @ this thread, driver has been susspended and police have re opened investigation, ill comment next when the tosser gets sacked as he deserves, seems the few drivers on here are driving gods after driving a hgv for 4 or 5 years on the agency, try 30 and then come back ;)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I used to drive 7.5 tonne lorries in the TA. Thats where i was taught to drive them, although i didnt need a test as i have an old licence. These were often pulling trailors. They were bedfords. I have also driven 7.5 tonne lorries all over the UK delivering furniture for a well known swedish furniture company.

No HGV experience at driving, but i have ridden in plenty. Usually green and pulling 65 tonnes.
TA, says it all really. TA, a soldier who never quite made it. 7.5t Driver, a HGV driver who never quite made it!

That why you're so bitter towards this class 1 driver? Jealousy?

Hmmm.

You have no HGV experience therefore no realistic imput to this subject!

There are umpteen Class 1 drivers on here telling you how easy this incident can occur yet you choose to talk shite and ignore us!

STAB.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
i lol @ this thread, driver has been susspended and police have re opened investigation, ill comment next when the tosser gets sacked as he deserves, seems the few drivers on here are driving gods after driving a hgv for 4 or 5 years on the agency, try 30 and then come back ;)
Prick.

BMW E30 325iiiiii
lol @ GAZ "I GET STABBY WI' KNIVES!!!11!!ELVENTY!!"

Thread should be locked now tbh cos it'll just end up being an endless debate about trucks and their drivers.

I drove a ride on lawn mower once, and I've been a passenger on buses loads. I totally know everything there is to know about every bus ever made!!

TA, says it all really. TA, a soldier who never quite made it. 7.5t Driver, a HGV driver who never quite made it!

That why you're so bitter towards this class 1 driver? Jealousy?

Hmmm.

You have no HGV experience therefore no realistic imput to this subject!

There are umpteen Class 1 drivers on here telling you how easy this incident can occur yet you choose to talk s**te and ignore us!

STAB.

Thanks for that, shall i send the link of this thread to the arrse forum so you can tell all the TA-vets from iraq and afghanistan that they are not proper soldiers?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Thanks for that, shall i send the link of this thread to the arrse forum so you can tell all the TA-vets from iraq and afghanistan that they are not proper soldiers?
Crack on. I done my time "on tour", served my country!

Have you even been outside the UK?

Are you Russell Crowe?

Nice to see the respect you hold for your fellow servicemen. TA does have many ex-regulars in, as you should well know. I know personally 2 that fought in the South Atlantic in the 80s

They wil be chuffed that you think of them as nearly soldiers. Do you feel the same for their mates who got their heads blown away by a 7.62mm?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Nice to see the respect you hold for your fellow servicemen. TA does have many ex-regulars in, as you should well know. I know personally 2 that fought in the South Atlantic in the 80s

They wil be chuffed that you think of them as nearly soldiers. Do you feel the same for their mates who got their heads blown away by a 7.62mm?
So, you're a war hero as well as an articulated lorry expert?

Need Stopping Power to make any impact.:rasp:

5.56 mm will tumble in the air. It tends to do more damage than its size would suggest. 7.62mm will make a huge exit wound, and take most of your internal organs with it. .303 will go through an engine block.

I hope that i never have to experience any of them.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
5.56 mm will tumble in the air. It tends to do more damage than its size would suggest. 7.62mm will make a huge exit wound, and take most of your internal organs with it. .303 will go through an engine block.

I hope that i never have to experience any of them.
Have you even done small arms training?

I was a Challenger 2 Advanced Crewman, Small arms done nothing for me.

120mm FTW!

f**king LOL at this thread

I was in the TA - I'm a weapons expert
I drove a van once - I'm an HGV expert
I ran once - I'm an olympic sprinter
I had sex once - I'm a p**n star