ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio MKII Sunglasses holder

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Anyone know if I can buy these from Renault, found this pic on a french clio initiale site
p1000428ka5.jpg
p1000439dj7.jpg

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
get one of those magic grip mats from JML, cut it down and slot it on then stuff sits ther quite nicely.

BMW M135i
yeh says brown in the listing and I think the Mk2 would be more grey, looks different to the pic above too actually aswell.

Clio mk3ph2 1.5dCi
Did anyone ever discover if the Scenic glasses case fits the Clio? I used to have one of these in my Beetle and they are great, really handy.

I called Renault and its only £11 for a case so might just order one and give it a go, that is unless someone has already tried and knows the answer...

16v 1.6 Clio MK3 GT
I went into renault holden norwich and they basically said wtf never seen one in a clio. Lol.

Wasnt on their parts for my car so wat is the part number for it? Someone must know...