ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Mk2 Ph1

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Thanks for your comments :) Im pretty happy with the car all round now. For the moment im just trying to keep it between the hedges over the winter :rasp: Overall its the small things that need replaced to tidy up the car all round! The only problem is now that with my A level exams coming up I have less time to think about the car. In addition I am travelling to Toronto, Canada this summer as part of my schools rugby tour so obviously, its going to be expensive so trying to save for it and make further additions to the car is going to be hard.

Heres a list of the things I hope to replace.
  • Number plates with a clean standard set
  • Mud Flaps - I know the car would look better without but they do help protect the lower section of the paint work with the current dirty roads
  • Clear side repeaters
  • Splitter - either a megane or standard one
  • Dynamique spoiler - going to swipe my brothers from his ph2 and replace it with mine ;) he won't even notice probably LOL

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Update - 31th December

Fitted the dynamique spoiler :D Easy swap! Im not sure if I like the way it looks but I'll leave it on for a few days and see what I think :p Its just a quick photo taken using my phone but let me know what yas think!

Dynamiquespoiler.gif

Fabia VRS Special Ed
Coming along nicely mate well done :)

If you can get it colour coded I think it would look 100 times better than it does now, I LOVE those old school Ren wheels your dad found btw :D :D :D

Get the clear side reps sorted, and I have to say get some standard/PH2 lights rather than those ones you have atm, they don't do the car any justice at all :(

Keep it up buddy!
Liam