ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Mk2 Black Badges....

1.4 16V & Audi A4
Hey All,

Newbie, seen quite a few pics on here now of Clio's with black badges front and rear....

Where does everybody get them from?

I saw a company on The 'Bay doing Megane ones, front and rear set for £26....

But they want £100 for a Clio set?!? Is that right? Have messaged them, but no response so far....

Any help would be great!!

Cheers!! ;)

That kit on eBay from underground parts are just plastic covers! I have no idea how they can charge £100 However I bought them when they dropped to £20. You could message them in the off chance its a pricing error or if you join here and go on the for sale section / wanted they are being sold all the time.

1.4 16V & Audi A4
Underground Parts!!

Yeah, that's them!! Had another look earlier, they now have Megane Mkll, Megane Mklll and Clio Mklll sets for £26.... but the Mkll Clio is still £100?!?

I have messaged them a couple of times.... with no joy!! :(

Time to become a Cliosport Club Member then I think!!

Cheers!! ;)

Hps

Clio Rs 2.0 sport
Hello.
Anyone know where I can buy renault center caps (M514R) of the original OZ evo or OZ m600???
Help me please.

Arctic Blue 182 FF
Hello.
Anyone know where I can buy renault center caps (M514R) of the original OZ evo or OZ m600???
Help me please.
Hi i would start a new thread mate,a lot of people wont read this about badges

1.4 16V & Audi A4
Got a mesage back from Underground Parts, they are out of stock, but will be £26 a set when they get them in! ;)

Cheers for your help again though guys!!