ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Estates

Clio V6
Does anyone on here own one? Gotta be one of the more random cars on the market.

Must be one or two modded ones knocking about :)

172 cup- suzu rf600r
I've never heard of a Clio estate? Though I did drive a Clio saloon through Bulgaria a couple years ago ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Used to see a few bobbing about the local area when they were newer but not seen one for quite a while now.

Only so long before someone sticks a 197/200 engine in one.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Some woman at my work asked the other day if there was a Clio estate and I said yes, "it's called a Clio Tourer...not to be confused with a Clio Taurus...."
Went down like a fart in a clouded lift.

Monaco 172
I was in turkey recently and i did not see a single sport all i seen were clio estates! They were everywere looked terrible!

clio 1.5 dci estate
ive got a mk3 clio estate 1.5 dci in black there really spacious inside plus you xtra boot space and storage too

MK3 Sport Tourer TCE
Got a Mk3 facelift TCE estate, no mods yet apart from silvervision indicator bulbs, whitevision H7s, and xtremevision led sidelights.

MK3 Sport Tourer TCE
HATERS GONNA HATE X

9fb760161b4a88f98e029c9019a19c13.jpg

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
You suggesting I get a 197 front end or that this has one already?

Is it a straight bolt on job or do the arches etc need a bit of work?

Sorry, I'm suggesting.

You'd need the bumper, wings and skirts.

But iirc, the dynamique S Clios had wider arches just without the vents and connections for the skirts. So that could be worth looking into; 197 front bumper on dynamique s wings

MK3 Sport Tourer TCE
Sorry, I'm suggesting.

You'd need the bumper, wings and skirts.

But iirc, the dynamique S Clios had wider arches just without the vents and connections for the skirts. So that could be worth looking into; 197 front bumper on dynamique s wings

Are there any examples or build threads on here? Sounds like a lot of work but if it looks good enough I could be tempted! ;)

Dom_capper

ClioSport Club Member
  2012 Renault Clio
Thanks for digging them up mate, looks great, like you say, very little difference aesthetically. The exhausts look great!