ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Dimma Cosworth 4X4

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Yeah prob was. It's covered in rust in the rear arches and underNeath!! Shame as outside I really like it
Yea I went to have a look! Iirc it was up for like £5,500 and it was s**t!!

172 exclusive no 172
I had that Clio on a poster on my bedroom wall. Looks as great now as I remember.

Think the appeal is only for c certain generation tho
so did I, i can remember going to Doncaster motor show, and seeing 205 with the dimma kit, and also this car was there :) I think i got a pick of one some where :)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Awesome!

FAO Gaz:

DSCN2794.gif

FFS!!!! Bit of my teenage years have just died!

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
Haha old skool! Nice, bet that goes well! Would look loads better if the door mouldings were removed and smoothed.

206 wrc, clio Dimma
yes Midge it was silver but we have restored it to how it was when it was originaly built in 1994.
Tommy the idea of restoring this car was to put it back to how it was originally with all original lines and original parts that was on it. we are not looking for a smooth euro look.

172 Cup
so did I, i can remember going to Doncaster motor show, and seeing 205 with the dimma kit, and also this car was there :) I think i got a pick of one some where :)

Think I have too; I'll have a look.

When I saw it (or a similiar clio to this) at Doncaster show there were 2; both williams iirc, one with gold wheels and one with silver wheels. Parked next to each other by the stands.

Is this car one of those, or a different one?

An orange one
Epic! I absolutely love dimmas!

unfortunately I would probably be embarrased to drive it now :( sometimes you feel like a chav driving a Clio v6 lol