ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio delayyyyy

Ok... I was being way optimistic expecting my Clio 182 in 2-3 weeks delivery... Called the garage and the guy said there was some lame delay in shipments from france, so my car is a week late. From the official handover date that is... So wont get my Scottish Highland Rollin B-Road Coaster for another 3 or more weeks. Its gonna be end of April, like April 30 or something.... grmbl

I need some serious drugs to keep this waiting game going on :-]

Cheers,
Carlos

2-3 weeks wait....ordered mine in NOVEMBER!! Was meant to collect mine from dealer tomorrow, but just been told could be weeks before the splitter arrives and they wont release the car without it. Had heart set on this car for months, but going to have to take a trip to Honda at the weekend to see if I can be tempted away, as NEED a car!!!!:mad:

yep, would have to be one of them - least I wouldnt loose so much money, though I wouldnt have "the best hot-hatch ever!!?" :(

mailto:B@llsie">B@llsie - how chuffed are you with yours and is ther that much difference with the 2004 spec ones?

182 Spiced

ordered my 182 two weeks ago - delivery according to Reno is may 25 with a week at dealership for them to check it out. (Do they really need a week??)

So in total 9 weeks - ALL BEING WELL!!

silly Q. With all your probs in mind (late delieveries from ages back) does it mean that those who have bought at a later date will get there cars later?

Clio 197

Quote: Originally posted by carlos@hideout on 06 April 2004

I need some serious drugs to keep this waiting game going on :-]
Sure, a bottle of single malt should keep you happy for a while.

My delivery date was brought forward to this Friday (9th) after being quoted 3rd/4th week April initially :)

Some dealers do have some left in the showrooms though!

Matt

Quote: Originally posted by 182 Spiced on 07 April 2004

ordered my 182 two weeks ago - delivery according to Reno is may 25 with a week at dealership for them to check it out. (Do they really need a week??)

So in total 9 weeks - ALL BEING WELL!!

silly Q. With all your probs in mind (late delieveries from ages back) does it mean that those who have bought at a later date will get there cars later?
Probably not, just think Ive been soooo unlucky with mine. Apparently the combination of Arctic Blue and cup suspension/spoilers is most delayed, though people on here have had them, and not sure they ordered theirs in November!!? Prob dont help that is/was to be a pre-reg, so I cant shout at the dealer personally! Oh well, just 4 months waiting down the pan :cry:

Hello, first post from me...

Collected Arctic Blue Cup Suspension on Tuesday evening from Renault Birmingham, 1 day earlier than official thank you for buying a Renault letter from Renault estimated...ordered it Saturday 21st February. Hope that helps some people, sorry to others who have been forced to wait longer :(

Incidentally, Renault Birmingham were very keen to do a deal and all but a few quid matched an Internet price without any real arm twisting - bonus.

Cheers all, drive safe

JT