ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 owners pictures

Saw a RB 200 on the road yesterday. Looks darker than RB 182s....

Good colour choice Harpham!

Yup they are slightly darker. I was disappointed at first tbh, as I thought it'd be exactly the same. I do love the shade of it now though. Looks great in certain lights, oh and when it rains, the colour looks quality. :)

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
pic3.jpg
pic1.JPG
pic2.JPG

Just snapped a couple of pics by the River Saone, they're OK for a dirty Blackberry :D

Merc
Nice car KMB. Like the spoiler, tbh anything is an improvement on the cup spoiler imo.

I can't upload my pics from the ipad but will do when I start up the PC.

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Thanks Scooby, it's the KTEC rear spoiler, couldn't live with the looks of the Cup Spoiler either!

RB One Eight Two
That RB 200 with silver wheels is lovely. As much as I love RB I would still take an 200 in Alien Green.

RB One Eight Two
Very true mate, it is an expensive option but looks so good.

You can't beat RB after a clean though ;)

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
They are nice photos of the LY :approve:

Talking of the RS mats, I only have standard Clio 3 renault Mats the dealer included and would like some special ones, where's the cheapest place to get some and how much? TA!

Clio 1.2 - 41k miles
My Liquid Yellow Clio 200 - photos from my I-Phone 4 but need to get some proper photos with my camera :)

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

I love this car! That colour is amazing! I saw yellow and thought oh dear but Liquid Yellow looks awesome! Nice car dude.. After being on these forums I really hate the looks of my 1.1 '00 Clio lol.. Its a first car what you gonna do! haha :)

Rusty Cup
I thought that till i saw one today it looked sweeeeet!! Would never be my first colour choice but then again neither would the red and that looks amazing too!! its a tough call really.

BMW E34 540i
Just noticed that some of the cars above does have a bit different front lights ? Magnifying thingy inside. Whats all about ??

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
Just noticed that some of the cars above does have a bit different front lights ? Magnifying thingy inside. Whats all about ??

Cups have silver/chrome light surrounds, ff has black, and some have black projectors :)

BMW E34 540i
I did notice... Do I care ... not really, I am not going to give it back because of that. Anyway I am usually driving it, so it could be a poo colour and it would still be an awesome car.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
knew i shouldnt have looked at this thread lol

AG 200 is really tempting as well as an older R26 now :S