ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Ordered

C63 AMG
Hello All,

I have just ordered a Clio 200 with the following spec:
  • Storm Grey
  • Cup Suspension
  • Black Speedlines
  • Bluetooth
Due for delivery in October. I cannot wait! :D

Rex

Last edited by a moderator:
  Nissan 350z
Welcome to the queue! Not bothering with the Recaros?

Unless you have been lucky to sneak into an existing dealers order slot i wouldnt expect it to arrive so soon. Im Oct 8th and ive been waiting since June 14th (feels like an eternity fyi) lol.

M2 / Golf GTI
rstdawbgmajd11.jpg

Looks cool as feck to me! Great choice!

renaultsport clio200
got my white 200 a month ago got recaros cup chassis brembos etc ,been taking it reasonably quitely but handles great took a bit of time to get used to 6 gears but well happy

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Welcome to the queue! Not bothering with the Recaros?

Unless you have been lucky to sneak into an existing dealers order slot i wouldnt expect it to arrive so soon. Im Oct 8th and ive been waiting since June 14th (feels like an eternity fyi) lol.

I ordered june 15th and still heard nothing.... what extras you ordered? seats and speedlines me so im guessing mine may be a little later due to not an off the shelf car as such?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
He'll probably sell it 2 months later like the 197 he had ;)

Nissan 350z
I ordered june 15th and still heard nothing.... what extras you ordered? seats and speedlines me so im guessing mine may be a little later due to not an off the shelf car as such?

Haha glad its not just me then! As for extras i spec'd Aircon, Cup spoiler and Black speedlines so i wouldnt call mine off the shelf either! From what ive been told we have been waiting in a queue, mine is due to leave the factory at the start of Sept and then its anyones guess as to what makes them decide to ship. Do they wait for X amount to arrive at the depot? Do they ship on a set date every month? Who knows :S

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

It's still fugly but at least you're a hero!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Remind me what walloper came up with the yellow seats idea?

Nearly as bad as head of design on the Gordini,

Da

Less
The yellow seats really aren't that obvious in the flesh you know :)

Nice choice of car, not taken on the storm grey myself - but I'm sure you'll love it! :approve:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Isn't there like a f**king rim of yellow? The 200 I looked at had feck all yellow on the Recaro's.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Isn't there like a f**king rim of yellow? The 200 I looked at had feck all yellow on the Recaro's.
The centre section is yellow/grey. Horrid imo, but each to their own. I'd much rather wait for a set of 197 recaro's to come up for sale.
car_photo_311653_25.jpg

Pathfinder n 172cup
had my white 200 with cup chassie for a year now and i think its the best thing since sliced bread wise choice my man:approve:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I really don't remember them being that yellow. Although the Recaros I looked at were leather optioned up.

M16a
Leather recaro's are the shizz, shoulda specced them, and the speedlines.

Storm Greys an ID paint anyway so shoulda went for the seats and wheels too.

Good luck with the car, sure it'll be great.

Regards to Renault FR shipping, its just when they get a boat full of cars, they ship. Cost effective, no point in shipping a few cars here and there,
No business would run like that

Are leather Recaros available in the Clio now? They were never an option when I bought mine.

Nissan 350z
Regards to Renault FR shipping, its just when they get a boat full of cars, they ship. Cost effective, no point in shipping a few cars here and there,
No business would run like that

Makes sense really. I suppose thats why Factory > Dealer times vary so much depending if your car makes it onto the end of a queue of others awaiting shipping or yours is first after just missing the boat lol

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
1st time iv actually seen or heard of storm grey tbh, looks fcukin sweet in that pic dont see how it can be so bad in the flesh ?

Mini Cooper S
Maybe look like primer to the average joe? I can't decided if I like it or not. Hmmmm. Would love them to do a gunmetal grey!

Mercury 200 w/cup+Recaros
I'm sure you will love it! Wish I had gone for the speedlines but the car I bought was in the showroom and I didn't want to have to wait months for a new build.

MKV GTI
That colour looks amazing, would like to see one in the flesh to see if it really is that bad in person cant see it would be tbh!?

There seems to be a shortage of 200's in my area only ever seen one on the road, anyone fancy taking me out in theirs?

Beer tokens provided of course :D

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Renault do the red stitched leather option on the interior & recaros-- looks epic

S

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
In pics, it looks very similar to lunar grey, touch darker maybe. In the flesh it looks like clay, very dull, flat and lifeless. Imo.
The dealer I picked mine up at had one as a demo. As the salesman said, it's a bit bloody nasty lol.

Bright colours seem to suit the shape best, red looks great.