ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Nurburgring Challenge [Forza 4]

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
You guys must have racked up some mileage on this game.

I can only get around 9:40s cleanly!

Megane 225 F1
So. I haven't picked this game up in 3 months, just gave it a go and got 10:30. I need more practise :eek:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
First sober go, 9:34. Finding myself in the wrong gear on a few corners, plus the 200 really doesn't like trail braking! God knows where you're finding an extra 15 secs!

I'm just s**t at the ring tbh!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't even touched the tyre pressure will have ago at that.

There is a car club lads but you need to message Chris or AK and get an invite.

AK

M240i
TBF his time is better than yours if he never used the clutch. As there's a lot of straights that you'd own him on with clutch ;).

4275235a.jpg

Lotus Elise
Someone should start a CS BTCC championship, everyone build a hatchback up to B spec with no slick tyres then race each other for honour.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Yep, sounds good! Need a selection of cars to choose from.

Was actually thinking about a classic car one the other day :eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Sounds good!

RWD would be better though... what about B Class E36's?

I'd do a list of mods, so everyone had the same car and it was all about setup.

Homo spec mazda
Maybe Cars that have been ran in the btcc at some point, regardless of era, then set a list of basic mods that must be done i.E full aero, certain tyres at a certain width, rollcage is a must so on and so forth.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Full aero's not worth adding. The slightest knock and you end up with a car with no grip.

No aero. Man points.

Lotus Elise
BMWs are a good idea, keep them relatively slow to make it about chap level driving. Spec B BMW one make champ would be superb.