ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 in next series of Top Gear

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Just read over on RS forum that Top Gear will feature the Clio 200 in the next series :) (about time!)

They currently have a demo for a week

Can't wait to watch! :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Will be very interesting to watch, see if they also think its one of the best hot hatches you can spend your money on!

GTD, Lupo
Well here are the times from all the clios that have gone round the track.

1:33.8 - Clio Renault Sport 182
1:34.0 - Renault Clio 200 Cup
1:36.2 - Renaultsport Clio V6 (very wet)

AG 200
Ive got a feeling that they will say how spine breaking the ride is with the cup on the cobbled road, then says it too bulky around the tight streets, then finish with the poverty spec interior and lack of air con with the lower powered smaller Fiat winning in its own country.

Good to see that RUK have given them the best colour too. ;)

And the best reg too

TopGearaLucca_03.jpg

GTD, Lupo
Ive got a feeling that they will say how spine breaking the ride is with the cup on the cobbled road, then says it too bulky around the tight streets, then finish with the poverty spec interior and lack of air con with the lower powered smaller Fiat winning in its own country.

All reviews have said that the SS suspension is horrible!!

GTD, Lupo

Jeremy Clarkson reviews the Citroën DS3 Racing:

I loved the DS3 Racing as much as I thought I would. I loved driving it. I loved looking at it. It is a car that’s excellent to drive but more importantly, it’s a car that makes me feel happy. And, of course, because it’s a hot hatch, you get all the fun as well as a big boot, folding rear seats and space inside for five.
You might argue that the optional paint job, with checks on the roof and all sorts of slogans and symbols that would only make sense if they were splashed on the deck of a Nimitz-class aircraft carrier, is a bit stupid. But I disagree. They’re a laugh. I even like the warning above the petrol filler cap. “Caution. Attention,” it says. And why not?

Anyone know when this will be on ? I don't really watch top gear as I'm always out but I'll make sure I get to see this one.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I could swear someone had that reg aswell?

Confusion reigns...

AG 200
The CL10 CUP reg was for sale on the clio197.net site so maybe he wasnt a member on here then , wanted sill money for it. Ended up selling to RUK but not sure for how much or if it involved a 'trade in'.