ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Glacier white :)

Merc A class
Mate of mine picked it up today!

Few photos nothing special was cold and didnt even look what mode i had the camera on! LOL :p

DSC_9133.jpg

DSC_9126.jpg

DSC_9121.jpg

DSC_9120.jpg

DSC_9114.jpg

Such a tidy car! Hopefully ill get some better photos some time soon!

:D

Those wheels are really bad.

The front's growing on me, slowly... Is that a cup? I'm not sure how you tell them apart tbh

RS200
White may be a common color but i think it looks amazing and i love the wheels! im getting exact same spec but with recaros! :)

Porsche Boxster987S
location changed;)^

anyone seen the sat nav option for the 200?? I think it looks shocking. :dead:

ash's new car, he's in motorsport so knows his cars and a he's a top rapist, i mean lad... should be signing up next day or so.

first impressions, in person it is so much more agressive than the 197... the torque in every gear is so strong, even from low down. not done 100 miles so needs to be opened but drives a dream.

debadge this weekend, indicator bulbs and persuade him to get the rear wing

its a cup packed 200 btw

O

omfglol

everyone seems to be getting the 200 in white....nice in tht colour tho must say!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Still looks uglier than a scouse with herpes IMO, but I still want to drive one.

G/W 200 and project Vdub
going to look at one in a min there doing some sort of deal for 12k and offdering me £6300 for my 182

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Certainly chose the best angles ;)

Flat on, they look :S

Nice mind, think i need to test one!!