ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 200 dipped beam

any of you kind folks have experience changing dipped beam bulbs in a 200, my friend has been qouted £45 to change one bulb in his gordini, said he cant change it himself and reckons the front bumper has to come off, i would like to do it if its possible but think its a bit of a faff having to take off the bumper, i can manage my 182 bulbs fine.

thanks.

Michaelfoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clios
check in the guides section. im pretty sure that you can remove the airbox or something and that gives you access

Clio 220 Trophy
Although I've not had the pleasure yet, I have heard the horror stories of the front bumper assembly having to come off to replace the off side bulb, apparently you can just about manage the nearside if you take the battery holder etc off, so i,m told, again i haven,t had the pleasure yet

GTD, Lupo
The bulbs can be changed through the arch liner but it hurts your arm plus I'm mega skinny! Bumper off takes about 15 mins and then you have more access but might be easier to just pop the light unit out a little. I have to do mine next week as one of my ballasts has popped. Where abouts are you based?

GTD, Lupo
Hah I wish, I upgraded the lights to projectors and added HIDs, I took them of my last 200 so at a guess they are about 3 years old!

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
N/s is easy as you take the air flap out. o/s is hard and can be done with nothing taken out but takes lots of time and practice

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I did mine on my 200 and I'm retarded.

No need to take the bumper off either.

Search for warren4, force India, or brown bear. He did a guide on here.