ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 Supersprint Exhaust (Italian Content)

Fiesta ST-3
So after much deliberation, watching many a youtube video and copious amounts of questions on clio197.net I decided to go for a Supersprint Cat Back exhaust.

I chose Supersprint on its build quality, reputation, claims for the exhaust and over all the noise. Which is actually fantastic.

I went for their 'race' option which consisted of a centre section with no silencer, race back box and then slashed chrome tail pipes.

Here is the exhaust on arrival.

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0534.jpg

So once picking up the car after fitting the first thing I noticed is how loud it is. Even on idle. But its not a droning noise more of a power noise if that makes sense. I haven't had all that much time to test the exhaust but what I would say is it seems to rev through the range so much better and pulls so much harder over 5k. I would say the flat spot in second is more noticeable from the sound but certainly not worse.

I would say this is the best system I have purchased to date but I think I might need to get a silencer fitted.

[video=youtube_share;K0-T_3ao328]http://youtu.be/K0-T_3ao328[/video]

Fiesta ST-3
Okay, I'm going to ask this question and risk looking like a r****d..

IMG_0532.jpg

Why the pipes pointing sideways?

Not retarded at all. On the top right of the box there is another parcel. Within there there are the tail pipes that come off the side and point out like normal :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Nice

Do you think you'll get bored of the noise after a while?

Is this the new fashion, bare-foot? I suppose it's cheap

Fiesta ST-3
Nice

Do you think you'll get bored of the noise after a while?

Is this the new fashion, bare-foot? I suppose it's cheap

We will have to see. I will add a silencer if needs be, but getting bored of it I'm not sure really.

mmm sounds good! shoes!?

Thank you. Shoes? What are they? :rasp:

Like socks... But a bit more stiff :eek:

Got any in car vids?

No mate. Will try and get one.

Mmm sounds lovely.

And thank you everyone else.

Meg 225
Sounds great! I've got the supersprint stealth version with mid silencer on my flamer and it sounds a bit like yours, great build quality and sound!

An orange one
It does sound good.... But unfortunately to 99% of joe public and around town, it may as well be a powerflow special :(

4cyl engines and loud exhausts very rarely work IMO!