ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 182 CUP - trackday exhaust selection

Clio 182 Cup
After just buying another CS 182 Cup i intend to take it on some trackdays as well as some hill climbs etc throughout the year. The car currently has a very loud twin exit CAT back s/s exhaust fitted which is very very loud :dapprove: I know it wouldnt be suitable for trackdays and i wouldnt be very popular turning up at work with it either (more details on the exhaust when the car arrives, hopefully!)

Just wondered what exhausts people chose for trackday duties for their 182 Cups? Im defo keeping the CAT installed so that may assist in keeping the noise down a little. Must be a good well fitting one too!

Any thoughts very much appreciated!

Thanks

Andy

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Hi Andy i have a 192 Scorpion on my Trophy and pleased with it not to loud. If your going to use your car for sprints and hillclimbs and not using the standard exhaust this will put you in a modified class and then its a whole new ball game...

Johnny

Audi A5
If your keeping your cat in your be fine with 99% of the off shelf exhausts, even the louder ones like the yozzas.

edit: for noise testing I mean.

Audi A5
Just for reference.

My 182 with janspeed/Ktr super sport (unsilcenced centre section) with decat made 94db's

And a friends 182 ktr ultra with unsilcenced centre section and decat made 104 db's iirc. So this one would fail at some tracks on static test.