ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 battery

182 and cherokee 4.0
hi does anyone know what battery i should get for a 182 as mine is totally dead? also any good places to buy them? thanks

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i use the halfords special super dooper ones! £45 i think they cost, they do cheaper ones for arround £35 tho i think.

the one i have has a 4yr warranty too im sure!

182 and cherokee 4.0
cheers. is there a specific trype or anything i should get? or i just ask for a super duper one ha!

Clio 172 Cup
Don't always trust Halfords website database though, a the one I just bought from them for my 172 Cup is way too big. Having to go back tomorrow to get the right one. That'll teach me to look under the bonnet and double check next time :(

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Halfords quoted me something stupid for the one in their book. I ended up spending £50 at a small shop down the road. Just make sure the one you has enough cranking ampage. I got a heavy duty diesel battery which is probably abit ott tbh!

Halfords quoted me something stupid for the one in their book. I ended up spending £50 at a small shop down the road. Just make sure the one you has enough cranking ampage. I got a heavy duty diesel battery which is probably abit ott tbh![/quote]

Will that damage your electrics in anyway ? :S