ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 ph2 immobiliser no light

F4r'd Clio 1.2 16V
Hello,

well here's the story, i recently finished my 2002 phase 2 1.2 to 2l conversion and eventually got to take it out on the road!:D, and then going along i heard this bang which turned out to be my power steering pulley had sheared off, got away with it lucky! i then had to tow my car home a good 20 miles at night with the main lights (hid's),hazards and an interior light on, as i pulled into my road my hazards,headlights and interior light all went out, at the time i just presumed flat battery but after changing my pas pump i went to start the car i have no immobiliser light at all, the car doesnt unlock/lock with the central locking anymore,

checked all voltages to the immobiliser, ignition,key code reader and they are all reading 12v
the relays and all fuses are all okay aswell and i'm now pretty stuck, i think possibly the key may just need resyncing to the immobiliser? but surely if this was the case i would atleast have a red light on the dash?

anyhelp would be appreciated

cheers, Jack

F4r'd Clio 1.2 16V
Edit: the following do NOT work..... headlights,(including sidelights), hazards, windscreen wipers, the immobiliser as there is no light on the dash, central locking. any information or idea's at all would be greatly appreciated :/

Jack

clio sport 172
hello im new to the forum and i seem to be having the same problem headlights,(including sidelights), hazards, windscreen wipers, along with the immobiliser as there is no light on the dash, central locking all dont work with my clio sport 172 and was wondering if Jack Gilbert had found a solution

thanks in advance

gareth

BMW E92 320D
Sounds like a power issue. Look for the battery under the hood. On top of the battery should be an encasing. If you open the encasing there should be fuses. Check each fuse is ok.

Thats my guess matey!

good luck!