ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO 172 FF front Hub Bearings & lambda sensor

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Anybody have the part numbers and prices for these or who to see about getting them ?

My Hubs are currently of the car and i would like to put some new bearings in before i do some track time.

Also after a Bosch Lambda sensor

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Thanks tony :) .

The fact someone was that interested to put a sarcastic comment distracted me from what I was actually seeking information on .

​i call my car full fat , big deal

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Tbh only until recently has it changed. It always used to be 172FF/172 cup. 182FF+cup packs

The term FF was never used till the 182 came out, IIRC it came from revels, and only refers to a 182 with Cup packs

Never get how people call a 172 with no options the Full Fat.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

I know what you mean, as if this heat wave we are having isn't causing me enough sleeping problems.

I got this price from adam last week

hub £114 inc vat per side they come bare with no bearing.
bearing £55.69 inc vat per side
hope that helps!

PB Clio 172
The term FF was never used till the 182 came out, IIRC it came from revels, and only refers to a 182 with Cup packs

agree, there is no such thing as a FF 172, FF means cup packs on a 182- fact, the end !

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Martin cheers for the prices.

Just wanted to know what sort of cost i would be looking at.

im currently cleaning mine up and see how long my bearings last on track for now :)