ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 at 18 paying £2400 tpft . sound about right ?

Shed.
im not very pacient .....sod waiting a few years for a fast car !

lol.

I went for a newer 1.2 16v because i wanted to be able to save for something fun for when im 21, i didnt want to end up with a s**t heap for a car either - and would i f**k pay £3500 for insurance on a 182 (thats what i wanted at the time) but i grew up and decided i wanted to save up, and when i did a bit of working out i found i could afford more than i thought i could, and besides i wanted to be able to go places and go on holiday and get shitfaced twice a week.

Strated to realise that ive actually got the rest of my life to buy fun cars. Im happy with my 1.2 for the moment, i fill it up once every 2 - 2.5 weeks and there are times when i can actually have fun in the little thing.

If your happy why not eh, ill keep my personal opinion to myself this time about your desicion though.

Clio 1.2 Billabong
i got a quote on a 172 fully comp at 18......£3.5-£4k.

thought f**k that.

but good on you going for it, id be careful though, i know id do some damage driving a 2.0 clio.

Monaco RS Clio 172
to be fair I'm 20 in 2 weeks, I've had my rs 172 for a few months now, and as long as you take it easy pal, you will be fine.

showing off is the easiest way to cost yourself alot of money and that's if you're lucky it's only money it costs you :)

don't worry about all the sensible people on here! they are right of course and you have to accept in the grand scheme of things, they simply are!

but I have done what you have done since I passed my test. straight in a 1.6, then 3 1.8s.. now my clio and I love it :)

insurance is a b**ch. it's your money! good on you for enjoying it!

:)

133, 182, Kangoo 182
TBH I don't think it's that bad... I think all in all I'm paying more for my 1.2 lol.

Have fun! I know I would...