ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172, 207,000 miles.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Everyone was interested in it, but as per usual, no one actually puts their money where their mouth is ;)

I would have happily had it at £650 or whatever it went for, would break for that all day long.

I hope that's not aimed at me ?!

In 10+ years I've never ever backed out of a car that I've said I'll buy.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone was interested in it, but as per usual, no one actually puts their money where their mouth is ;)

I would have happily had it at £650 or whatever it went for, would break for that all day long.

That's what I'm thinking. Either keep it as a toy (which I've been looking at) or break it.
Will call him later and let you know.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR

Um I did put my money were my mouth was I bid what it was worth to me in bits, obviously someone thought it was worth more ( but then couldn't come up with the cash)

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a different car! Daniel should have bought this and given it a good clean etc, probably could have made a bit of cash on it if it was well cleaned and still standard

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 Sport
So it sold a few weeks ago for £670 iirc, now someone has been busy and its back on eBay in Weymouth, slightly chavified.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281402950608?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Cant to understand why eBay states it sold for £875 cause that's not what I paid for it, nowhere near.

To be fair, apart from the few dings to the body work, the car is in tip top shape. Got a folder containing thousands of £££ worth of receipts. It's been well looked after. Interior is in really good condition too. As for the comment earlier in the thread wondering how it performs with so many miles on the clock, well, it goes like s**t off a shovel.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Cant to understand why eBay states it sold for £875 cause that's not what I paid for it, nowhere near.

To be fair, apart from the few dings to the body work, the car is in tip top shape. Got a folder containing thousands of £££ worth of receipts. It's been well looked after. Interior is in really good condition too. As for the comment earlier in the thread wondering how it performs with so many miles on the clock, well, it goes like s**t off a shovel.

Look ok at the rear bumper and boot floor, it's been nudged up the ass at some point. It's a quick car though like you say.