ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172, 207,000 miles.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
You won't keep it long enough to get there before you trade it in wanting a van, and instead buy another car!

I bought a cheap car (the mx5) to use whilst I save for a van.

The only car I've bought and said I'm selling it for a van, Was the Clio.

:S

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Oh mr Potato. If you actually want to buy it i will remove my bids? Father in law said go for it if below £400 hahaha

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Goes really well everytime I've worked on it. Always had money chucked at it. Just the outside needs a good tarting up.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Quite sure the lass who owns it was a member on here years ago, has the old school cs sticker in the window.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
im tempted to buy it, run it and see how far i can get that engine to go with some pampered servicing.

probs still makes lovely power or abit better

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
Its worth a few hundred quid in parts surely?

Well put my money were my mouth is and bid on it

god knows what the misses will say with 3 clios on the drive if I win it but I'll just have to hide it in work

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Not too bad. Can get a second hand engine for around £350 with ok miles so could get lots of life from it

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Not too bad. Can get a second hand engine for around £350 with ok miles so could get lots of life from it

Why would you change the engine? It's been well serviced all it's life so there's no reason why it won't do another 100k with proper maintanence.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Cup
High milage really would not bother me. You can buy a 172 with 100k on the clock thats not been looked after and it will go pop before it hits 110k. However, with this, to get that kind of miles on the clock it has obviously been cared for. No reason it wont go on and on and on if you look after it. And if it does go pop, replace it with a new engine for 250-300 quid and your still quids in. This would be perfect as a track toy or weekend plaything or just a project because its summer.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 Flamer
Would be good to see it go to an enthusiast instead of somebody who will just kill it and not bother with it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I can't believe it made that money! More than I wanted to pay.

Lets hope it serves the new owner as well as it has the last.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe it made that money! More than I wanted to pay.

Lets hope it serves the new owner as well as it has the last.
just had an email from ebay saying I can have it for my last bid of £410. Winner obviously didn't want it. Not sure how it came all the way back to me.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
if i had £410 i would snap it up for the fun of it tbh

if you dont want it im sure if you stuck it on the sale bit of this forum for £500 someone would snap it up lol

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure. Will speak to the owner later. I've just bought another car and not sure when the qashqai will turn up.
If any body really wants it then I'd be happy to pass your details on.