ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique tce owner & member from kent here

Clio Dynamique tce
Hi guys and girls my name is Dan I've just acquired a Clio 1.2 dynamique tce 3dr on an 08 plate with 19000 miles on the clock in silver. I live in Bexley and used to drive a 1.1 Peugeot 106 zest but thought its time to get rid of the pug and upgrade to something alot better with all the luxuries.

I shall look forward to receiving my membership pack and to proudly displaying the sticker and tax disc holder when i pick up my new beast in a couple of weekends time, along with attending CSS13 and many other meets and events with you all. Any advice and suggestions will be taken on board and noted down to consider.

Here's a taster to look at before i start the progress thread.

mynewclio_zps22ee6625.jpg

Look forward to hearing from you all and to meeting you all in the near future.

Clio Dynamique tce
thank you all for the warm welcome its gonna be awesome to get up to Clio Sport Saturday 13 in convoy with others and just having fun