ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the club. Clio 1.2 TCE

Renault Clio 1.2 TCE
Hi people,
So today, after a year of driving my mums car around (09 fiesta :sleeping:) ive gone out and bought my first car!
Renault Clio 1.2 TCE Dynamique S
renault-clio-hatchback-1-2-tce-dynamique-3dr-504e9cb9ff0d644cc492d4f2a28a6954-640x480.jpg

Pick it up on saturday, noticed its relatively nippy for a 1.2, which, with insurance as it is, is all i could afford to get but im chuffed with it
Thoughts guys? tips or hints with this model?​

Renault Clio 1.2 TCE
Also, any thoughts on any early, relatively cheap mods i could make? Going to debadge 'clio' at the rear but other that that im stumped for now, it looks pretty tasty already i know 😌

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Welcome :smile:

We have a 1.2TCE, they are pretty quick for a 1.2 and have bags of torque. Gears 2/3/4 have an 'overdrive' feature on the turbo.

Don't leave it as standard! Things I would do is:

1. change the suspension
2. get some sport alloys
3. induction kit to help the turbo breath
4. silvervisions
5. fit a 197/200 rear spoiler
6. go the full mile and 197/200 rep it (bodykit)

I wouldn't de-badge it though, silly idea that imo as it will lower the value if you ever want to sell it!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I would suggest dark tinting the rear of the car and doing alloys in anthracite. Missus has it with hers and it is very nice