ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleaned the cliooowww

Clio 1.2 slammed
few pictures of the cliooowww
pictures taken by android with his fujiflm S2800HD :)

2011clio2.jpg

2011clioow.jpg

2011clio1.jpg

2011clioowww.jpg

2011cliiiiowwwww.jpg

2011cliow.jpg

2011cliowwwww-1.jpg

plannning on a re-spray in the summer new front bumper, sport interior, lighter back window tints, 40mm spacers go on the back next week will space the front 40mm too, possibly lower the front another 10mm and fit the rest of the poly bushes

thanks guys comments appreciated :)
jimmy :)

Disastra Coupe
I hate Laguna splitters... Despite having one on my Saxo for a while. I then realised it looked poo lol.

Other than that it looks very smart pal :) Love the Turbine's.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Looks awesome I just hate big splitters but it's awesome non the less.

Clio
driveable? To be fair I like the car but the stance is ridiculous, camber on the rear is stupid and youve obviously never driven a car that handles well because that clearly wont handle well with that stance, like I say, nice car but... seriously :S more show than go.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Lower at the front and lose the cheating splitter, then remove the side skirts. It's not that low just looks more so due to them. Plus it needs stance.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Nice. Looks good on the turbines mate. Perhaps lighten the rear tints as suggested and bin the L plate

Clio 1.2 slammed
driveable? To be fair I like the car but the stance is ridiculous, camber on the rear is stupid and youve obviously never driven a car that handles well because that clearly wont handle well with that stance, like I say, nice car but... seriously :S more show than go.

wew to be honest mate the car is more for show than go its a 1.2 lol

Clio 1.2 slammed
Lower at the front and lose the cheating splitter, then remove the side skirts. It's not that low just looks more so due to them. Plus it needs stance.

its hardly a cheating splitter dude :s its basicaly the same size as the standard one and the skirts are on to hide the bashed sills which do sit lower than the skirts so it reely is that low :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
ive said it before,

the stance is rediculous and stupidly low

and thats why i fecking love it mate!

reminds me of my old 1.2, get it on the floor and the car will be remembered,
people around my area know my car more than me!

however, if you ARE a learner, loose the L plates
if youre NOT a learner, kudos for taking that on the chin just to be different lol.