ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Classic TOPO - Barnsley Evening Meet - Sunday 3rd July

I really enjoyed the meet last night, good to meet some new faces.

Thanks to Harpham for the ride in the 200 although as soon as I got there I wished I'd gone in my own car.

2016 Qashqai 2011 A3
I only have a few photos (mainly of the 200s) but if you want i will post em. It was my first meet and i didnt think about checking whether my SLR had room on the Cf Card!

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Alright guys. I turned up for only a hour then left without talking to anyone. Sorry, i didnt mean to be rude but i didnt know anyone. Will make more of an effort to talk everyone to death at next meet.

GW 200 Gone :( BG182
Was a good meet, nice to put faces to names :) could've done without the w*****s in the carpark cruising round in their fiestas but hey ho, some barnsley inbreds for ya.

Cheers for the drink Daveski :)

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Barnsley is home to some "special" people shall we say. never mind, the photos from the second location look good