ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Classic TOPO - Barnsley Evening Meet - Sunday 3rd July

I quite enjoyed the meet tonight. Was good to see alot of familiar faces and meet some new peeps. The photoshoot after, although, left me fearing for my life and car. ;)

Barnsley is full of c***s.

Where did you go?

Dunno... Some random car park in the town centre, where all the local inbreds decide to meet? :p Ahh well, hopefully the photos will make up for it lol. I feel safe now im back in Stabby Nottingham.

Where did you disappear to btw? I wanted you to have a look at the MBP ;)

Ibiza SC
I'm really glad the car got noticed. Thanks peeps

Your car was mint matey I watched you drive in and loved it, shame I didn't get chance to speak to you!

Enjoyed the meet guys very much, even the Barnsley carpark a bit later inc. the laser pen and fat heffer's in the blue fiesta with 'Black & Yellow' on full blast trying show off.

225 meg, clio 172 ex
Gutted i couldnt make it, had some major running issues with the car and still not fixed and im all out of daylight now,

Headtorch and a socket set untill i have it fixed then :(

Next time i hope...

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Great Meet apart from the buzz kill towards the end.

Awesome to see how the TOPO meets have grown and matured :).

I didnt really get to speak to many new people, I do apologise just it was the first time id seen a lot of the old people in a long time.

I drove up from Mexborough with a 5 other clios, Crazy as its such a small place!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Your car was mint matey I watched you drive in and loved it, shame I didn't get chance to speak to you!

Enjoyed the meet guys very much, even the Barnsley carpark a bit later inc. the laser pen and fat heffer's in the blue fiesta with 'Black & Yellow' on full blast trying show off.

Thanks buddy, I'm glad the stone chipped bonnet wasn't noticed!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
Great Meet apart from the buzz kill towards the end.

Awesome to see how the TOPO meets have grown and matured :).

I didnt really get to speak to many new people, I do apologise just it was the first time id seen a lot of the old people in a long time.

I drove up from Mexborough with a 5 other clios, Crazy as its such a small place!

Did you have the urge to put that st fiesta to shame on the way there dan lol?

It would of been good to have a chat with you again dan bud. Maybe next time ?

j26

Clio 197
nice to see some nice clios 2night, didnt really talk to anyone as i dont know any of you as that was my first meet tonight

ly v6 really is a nice car in the flesh

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Did you have the urge to put that st fiesta to shame on the way there dan lol?

It would of been good to have a chat with you again dan bud. Maybe next time ?

I did! but Iv seen that Police mondeo ST up there a few times so I thought I better not bother.

I was talking to Danny and Dan after the meet and were going to sort a little private Mexborough Mafia Meet, Break you in proper.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
nice to see some nice clios 2night, didnt really talk to anyone as i dont know any of you as that was my first meet tonight

ly v6 really is a nice car in the flesh

Sorry you didnt get speak to you bro, No body really knew what to do as this meet was so huge. Il try and speak to you if you come again.

Plans are already in place for the next Yorkshire Meet.

j26

Clio 197
Sorry you didnt get speak to you bro, No body really knew what to do as this meet was so huge. Il try and speak to you if you come again.

Plans are already in place for the next Yorkshire Meet.

no problem, i will keep an eye out for next meet

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Aii its all about talking to that first person then the social circle snowballs and you have Greg on speed dial.

2016 Qashqai 2011 A3
Euuurggh car park chavs at the end, ace meet apart from pricks in fiestas playing songs about clio's funny part his is best and only mate has a 172 rep and is on here! fail

I've just walked in LOL. Epic meet for TOPO.

Nice to see old faces and meet quite a few new ones. Sorry if I didn't chat to you, I was a bit immersed in my video :eek:

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Damn good meet tbh, bloody good turn out! And that was my mate who was talking bout the 6x9's, thought we would start a convo lol.
Slightly embarrassed by my car after seeing all the others! The icebergs a step down from my old Monaco but needs must! Priority for mine is deffo to get a splitter and get her lowered and the alloys re coated!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I did! but Iv seen that Police mondeo ST up there a few times so I thought I better not bother.

I was talking to Danny and Dan after the meet and were going to sort a little private Mexborough Mafia Meet, Break you in proper.

Sounds good buddy, I'm looking forward to it.

Why is everyone from mexborough called dan though? Lol

Im looking forwards to seeing the photos in the town centre. Hopefully got some more good'uns of the 200.
I had my cam on me yesterday. I really cba to be taking photos though (thought it might have got robbed in Barnsley centre aswell ;) ). Kinda wish I did now to see how my photos would have compared with the other photo wh0res'.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
My pics aint mind blowing, they will be on flickr in the next hour or so.
My meet pics never are anything spesh.