ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peterborough evening meet - Sat 3rd December

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
1. MK3 Dan
2. West Renault +1
3. Neef
4. K1ngy +1
5. Impey
6. luk3matth3ws
7. clio_luke

Has there been any interest on the 197 forum Tom/Impey?

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
1. MK3 Dan
2. West Renault +1
3. Neef
4. K1ngy +1
5. Impey
6. luk3matth3ws
7. clio_luke
8. Tom84 (Hopefully!)

GW 200T
1. MK3 Dan
2. West Renault +1
3. Neef
4. K1ngy +1
5. Impey
6. luk3matth3ws
7. clio_luke

Has there been any interest on the 197 forum Tom/Impey?

Marshall said hed be up for it but i suppose i better let him know the dates changed

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Cool, let him know and if he is still up for it get his name down! Should be good hopefully 10+ cars atm!

trophy #50
I really wanna come
And I'm working Saturday for her.
I might have a "migrane" but I'm not good at letting people down.
:(

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Working her shift for her and then going out for her party after, sounds like the shift will make u too tired to go out!

Well let us know either way, and if you can come along will let me know and will keep you upto day with times etc

R26
First of all,sorry to dan for not giving a definate answer.......anyway im up for some photos but im not to keen on Nandos so will give that part a miss.
If one of you guys can give me a txt or something when your leaving Nandos as im only down the road so can then come and meet you boys?! :S

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
First of all,sorry to dan for not giving a definate answer.......anyway im up for some photos but im not to keen on Nandos so will give that part a miss.
If one of you guys can give me a txt or something when your leaving Nandos as im only down the road so can then come and meet you boys?! :S

Good to hear Steve, you could always meet Impey somewhere near by!

1. MK3 Dan
2. West Renault +1
3. Neef (Possible not!)
4. K1ngy +11
5. Impey (After food?)
6. luk3matth3ws
7. clio_luke
8. Tom84 (Hopefully!)
9. steve 172 (After food)

trophy #50
Dan.. U might wanna put a post code for a meeting point :)

Also.. Can someone pm me their numberings???
Might be a last min "ooohhhhh I don't feel well can't come to your party" thing ..... ;)
I won't stalks u I promise x

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Dan.. U might wanna put a post code for a meeting point :)

Also.. Can someone pm me their numberings???
Might be a last min "ooohhhhh I don't feel well can't come to your party" thing ..... ;)
I won't stalks u I promise x

Will have a hunt for decent parking nearby and stick a postcode up!

If you can't get out of the party you could just go late and join us for a little while first!

trophy #50
It's not a party!
It's sitting round someones house playing the wii.. Which isn't my thing..
Whilst they all smoke (Inc me) but with no windows or doors open xos the kittens get out and it makes me feel sick .. I only go out saturdays and I don't wanna go... To someones house and sit inside all evening...
I don't know if il eat as i'm funny eating in front of people.... (typical girl)

But I just feel bad as everyone else bar one other girl has dropped out/not commited.

Urgh!!!! Someone just come take me away! Lol

Fabia VRS
Well... my mate goes out to austria on the sunday... so im going to get roasted with him on the sat night. so i cant fit in both cs eat and pics and going to town?

Im not sure... might be a tight turn around!

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Well... my mate goes out to austria on the sunday... so im going to get roasted with him on the sat night. so i cant fit in both cs eat and pics and going to town?

Im not sure... might be a tight turn around!

Im sure you can make it!

For how many people are not up for food I am starting to think just a meet somewhere for an hour or two may be better......

Discounted 1*2 parts

Im sure you can make it!

For how many people are not up for food I am starting to think just a meet somewhere for an hour or two may be better......

was also thinking this.....

so many changes in this thread so far! seems you can't please everyone Dan :D

GW 200T
Any news dan on getting the keys, may bs the keys to a few cras as well LOL.
Are we going to nandos or we going to any other restarnt frankie and bennys may bs,
Neef drop me a txt so i know its u