ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheap M3

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 220 Trophy
If I had seen this a week ago I'd be seriously tempted to buy that, but bought a 3MPS instead.

LOL at gettin a 'straight' m3 with this spec for the same money! The only ones worth lookin at are all 9k+

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS
ROFL. You've gotta love him for being an A Grade cnut! Didn't even realise people bothered with cut n' shuts these days.

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  M3, Cup racer'd 182
Excuse me all, am I missin something what's all this beef with absinthe/snakebite?. I've read a few comment that he's changed his name what was it before? And what has he done for everyone to call him a c**t.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Excuse me all, am I missin something what's all this beef with absinthe/snakebite?. I've read a few comment that he's changed his name what was it before? And what has he done for everyone to call him a c**t.
I didn't call him a ****.

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  M3, Cup racer'd 182
^ Ok not you, but other things that he's been called i.e pr*ck and all the other things that's been said

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Now Sold :-(
Anyone spoken to the seller or been to view this car?
I'm very tempted to take a punt on it subject to confirming the details of the theft/recovery.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +

who is he?

^ Ok not you, but other things that he's been called i.e pr*ck and all the other things that's been said

all ive done is given my opinion and some people just cant take that, if u read throu all my posts its the usual few "keyboard" warriors tryin it, quite pathetic come to think of it, im also changing my user name again as its not allowed so ive been told

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You posted as if it was fact yet you can't back it up with actual evidence!

You talk a good game fella i'll give you that!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
but your 'opinion' is very wrong. an e46 m3 for £5.5k??

if you have a noble and a 197 why do you put offers in for almost every 1*2 part that comes up for sale??
genuine question!

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0

if you have a noble and a 197 why do you put offers in for almost every 1*2 part that comes up for sale??
genuine question!

This.

You piss people about in most For Sale threads offering half of what the OP asks for in threads then try and get further money off for the smallest detail.

I should know as you have tried it with myself before. Complete timewaster.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +

genuine question!

Why dont u put 2+2 together mate, i want to buy alot of used genuine car parts because the cars are proper smashed to pieces hence the need for so so so many parts!!! is that because i might have something to do with the salvage repair trade? hence why i own what i own and have owned what i used to own

ive been doin since the start of bluecycle so i know what im doing and make a very good living by it in my opinion

thanks

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
You posted as if it was fact yet you can't back it up with actual evidence!

You talk a good game fella i'll give you that!

no mate, u got it wrong ive expressed my opinion just like you do saying the cars worth that much, has it sold or how many sell for them sort of prices?? i can guarantee you that car will b in the paper for months, it may sell from experience BUT the writeoff's always take a long while to sell if there overpriced.

i think we should just agree to disagree as both of our "opinions" will always be different!:approve:

Last edited:

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why dont u put 2+2 together mate, i want to buy alot of used genuine car parts, is that because i might have something to do with the salvage repair trade? hence why i own what i own and have owned what i used to own

ive been doin since the start of bluecycle so i know what im doing and make a very good living by it in my opinion

thanks

and how the flying f**k am i supposed to know you are in the 'salvage trade'?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I'm still waiting for absynthe/snaketits to show us these many M3's for £5500 he's been on about.

-J-

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  RS2'ed 172 Cup
If anyone is interested in this car, I can vouch for it the seller is a mate of mine and the car is exactly as the advert says!

If anyone wants to know anything or any other photos feel free to PM me.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  S4 Avant
I'm so glad it's not just me who gets pissed off at the things this guy says on the interwebz.

That M3 on the other hand, if I had 7 grand in my back pocket, I'd be on the phone to him like... now.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lols @ agree to disagree! I know more about body repair than you do and you're a salvage agent!

Mate it's irelevant how long it's for sale for if it sells at that price.

Can I order one of those 5.5k M3's from you?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is interested in this car, I can vouch for it the seller is a mate of mine and the car is exactly as the advert says!

If anyone wants to know anything or any other photos feel free to PM me.

do you know how and where it was recovered? if this was black or grey i would of bought it yesterday.

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Lols @ agree to disagree! I know more about body repair than you do and you're a salvage agent!

Mate it's irelevant how long it's for sale for if it sells at that price.

Can I order one of those 5.5k M3's from you?

Any chance of a group buy?

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS
Yeah I'll have one. I'll have one of those troll pills you've been taking as well

If he's not s**t stirring he's clearly been beating too many panels out recently ;D

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 172
As -J- says im a mate of Arrons aswell the seller of the car and have driven the car myself and is a great car to drive Arron is true to word bloke whos cars are very well chosen!! as for the car the car was stolen and the owner got the car back a couple of months later. Like most people there car never feels the same when someone takes without there permission. And the opportunity for Arron to buy the car came along! As for the identity change the car comes with all relevant paperwork from the police to match with the chassis numbers and the history of whats happened to the car.
The car is priced fairly in comparison to other for sale and as for being cat d the car isnt accident repaired like most cat rated cars!

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 172
the car triggered ANPR police checked over car and it came apparent it was on false plates and seized car for 3 months pending investigation.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 172
This is Arron the seller of the car, just using Dave's log in as he told me about the thread. Interesting read! Especially from you Mr Absinthe! So as everyone keeps asking, where are all these e46 m3's for £5.5k hiding then??! Oh, and just because it's a cat d it doesn't mean it's an insurance write off, the insurance company didn't pay out for this car as it was returned to the owner how it left him, i.e no accident damage, the reason it's been categorised a cat d is because the vehicle identity had been altered in some way, that's the only reason, but now it has it's original identity back with proof from BMW UK.

And for your information Mr Absinthe I've had a grand total of 42 separate enquiries whether it be by phone call, text, or email for my car in the 3 days that it's been advertised, 2 people want to view it tomorrow and several people want to view it over the weekend, you must be right, it must be well over priced to be getting this amount of interest! We'll see how long it takes to sell eh. But even if it doesn't sell, am I gonna be bothered? No. I'll just make this car our only car in the household and possibly struggle with getting the kids in and out of it all the time, but it would be well worth it.

If I had my way I'd be keeping the car for good as it really is the best car I've ever owned, and I've owned several performance cars from 2 supercharged honda's, pulsar gtir, Toyota supra, several type r honda's, 2 subaru impreza sti's, 2 e36 m3 evo's........ to name but a few. It's clear to see I'm a serious petrol head.

Thanks to Jay and Dave for backing me up on here as to how genuine I am and what a good car this is.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 172
Oh and also big thanks to punk rally for the back up as well! Good to hear from you mate, hope your well!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
straight swap for a classic impreza sti??(joke)

where abouts are you??
how many miles did it cover when it was stolen-recovered?