ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

carbon stuff for 1*2 coming soon

LY 182
yeah i could do with one of those also for a ph2 if they are different.
only a small bit too

Recaro'd 182
bic is there website you'll be setting up to show off your bits you can buy? when you have jigs for everything.

bic

Land Rover Discovery
yes website nearly finished, doing an online shop thats why taking a bit more time.

We have a fibreglass bonnet in stock at present

Going to do headlamp washer blanks in carbon, for the cup, any pictures of the washers though ?

bic

Land Rover Discovery
Everything will be made to order, no problems with running out of stock as we make all our own products, using our own materials and own moulds.

As usual, things take a little longer than uisual when striving for perfection lol

Here is a throttle body trumpet we have just finished developing though ;)

Various032.jpg

172 Cup
I'll have a Cup Splitter once your in a position to produce them, assuming they can be posted and the price quoted earlier in the thread is close to yor actual charge. Thanks Nick.

bic

Land Rover Discovery
The following will all be completed and ready for FCS, so if you are all going, we can take orders at the show, at least you will be able to see what you are buying :)

Front Splitter
Cup rear spoiler
Fog light surrounds
Mirror Covers
Engine Cover

Will be fitted to 2004 blue Cup 172 at our pit garage

Thanks

Bic
Streamline Carbon

02' PH1 172
droooolll.. cup spoiler and fog light surrounds. and why do i have to live so far away!! someone take lots of pics. how much are they gonna be going for?

ValverInBits
proffessional company and good products and development. Im impressed really mate

I'd be interested in a price list for things like cup spoiler and cup splitter, But I'd understand if you couldnt put a figure on it till FCS

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Very interested in several parts. Sounds as though you've got some ready, so how come no pricing info?

ITB BG 182
hmmm i think ill go buy one of them kits from FTD on ebay, looks good an easy to do.

FAIL...! ill be having proper carbon fiber you cheap skates.

inferno 182 both cup pack
i hope ppl get pics of them as i am very intrested in some bits. also how about a ram air induction pipe ? il be in touch as when i have turbo done want a few custom bits mate cheers

Da

Less
I noticed them and had a good chat but it was a waste of time IMHO. I enquired about a brochure/price list - none available. I enquired about the website - he said it wasn't available. I asked about buying some of the bits he had there with him - he said most were already sold. I asked about buying the mirror covers, turned out they were bonded on as they didn't have clips for removal or refitment.

Quality of the products looked good but the 'launch' if that's what it was was a bit poor IMO with no preparation for the interest generated.

I left his garage a disappointed 'customer' having been unable to come away with anything.

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I want mine white, and carbon... I hope its not to expensive :(

That means I want the RS Grilles, Mirrors, Fogs Etc... Also... All my interior bits, for when its stripped! Could all this be done easily enough?!

bic

Land Rover Discovery
Fellas fellas fellas

Apologies we were not able to bring stock of the new clio range with us to the show yesterday, it was a mission enough completing the products to a stage where they could be displayed on our demo vehicle. All parts are now readily available for ordering though.

Regarding our website, a little bit of bad luck for us, currently waiting on the username and password for ftp details to be able to upload the new site which will list our products and prices, and then throughout the summer develop a secure, online shop facility for our cutsomers.

A shame that some of you missed us, we helped Meguiar's out by bringing their display into the pit garage as the weather just wouldnt allow the tent to go up in the high winds yesterday, hopefully those that did see us, liked what they viewed and gave them an idea of what we can offer.

Da - If you are after a pair of mirror covers that retain OE fixings/clips the £60 price we sell ours for would be a price nearer £200-250 (very much like the OE BMW carbon replacement mirror caps for the Mini) there is always an element of compromise with these things, product specification vs price etc. A shame you felt there was no preparation, I disagree, myself, Mervyn and friends have all been working extremely hard to bring new products to FCS and for our first show I was just glad we were able to meet the enthusiasts and discuss all sorts of things, above all the interest our presence provoked yesterday was overwhelming and has certainly proven a demand for what we can produce and supply. Like all things, a learning curve and a juggling act of what we are able to achieve in time for events such as FCS over and above the usual 9-5.

As soon as the website is live, I will post a link and hopefully this will be of more use. For any of you that completed an order/enquiry form, I will be in touch this forthcoming week, and once again thank you for your time and making the effort to work with us and our enquiry/order system due to the website not quite being online, nor any price lists available to take away.

Many thanks

Bic
Streamline Carbon

Some pictures and prices for you guys of the Clio products now available.

Fog light Surrounds - Pair = £50.00

2 peice Front bumper splitter - £110.00

FCS2008StreamlineCarbon002.gif

Wing mirror covers - Pair = £60

FCS2008StreamlineCarbon003.gif

'Cup' Tailgate Spoiler = £299

Clio172CarbonProducts004.jpg

172/182 Engine cover & Oil filler access cover = £220

FCS2008StreamlineCarbon012.gif

Also a great success of our first Carbon Fibre replacement roof panel for the 106/saxo :) On this specific car we removed the weight Sunroof and roof panel coming in at 18kg and our panel with the 2 inner strenthening bars also at 3.6kg :)

FCS2008StreamlineCarbon013.gif

Carbon trumpets for throttle bodies - Varying sizes (diameter/length available) - £50.00 each

FCS2008StreamlineCarbon004.jpg

trio of spoilers available - Mk1 Clio 16v in centre - £120

FCS2008StreamlineCarbon007.jpg