ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car wont start

Looking for a 1.8 16v
Hey

Decided to change my spark plugs and ht leads, everythin was goin good until i decided to put some redex in wiv my spark plugs (dont ask y) then started the car up and it took agez for the car to start up finally did then was only running on 3 cyclinders then decided to change spark plugs once again and the ht leads changed them and now the car wont even fire up and took the airbox off and tried startin it and flames started comin out from the carb and my car still wont start need some advice :)

P.s itz a Mk1 1.4s clio

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
i could be flooded, have u tried flooring the accelerator when turning over?

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
Take the plugs out, pull the fuel pump and ignition pack fuses and crank the engine over until there is nothing coming out of the cylinders.

Then put it back together.

Redex is not required in modern engines. Its an upper-cylinder lubricant for cars that ran on leaded petrol.

Looking for a 1.8 16v
i already tried that dude took the plugs out and there is nothin comin out of the cylinders wen i crank the engine